• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip

Comment

gahh that sucks :(

RIP man
      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
      Got Drop?? ;-)
      Originally posted by JinormusJ
      But of course
      E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

I remember seeing his posts and thinking he was cool as sht and also his lexus before it caught on fire :( Didn't know he was such a close og to you all, sorry for the loss and my condolences to his family
        Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
        Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
        Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
        Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

RIP maybe we should make the roll and greet in honor of him this coming saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
            RIP maybe we should make the roll and greet in honor of him this coming saturday?
            Fo sho.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Anyone interested in an original non HD Go Pro? I paid $250 for it a couple year ago and have only used it a couple times. $100
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

How much data do gopro's store? like how many hours of footage? also does it come with a stand?

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                  One of the old LA/OC E30 guys Jonathan Pham (aka
                  92 mtechnic cabrio) the sticker guy...passed away this morning. RIP
                  How did he die? I sold him a m30 afm a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                    How much data do gopro's store? like how many hours of footage? also does it come with a stand?
                    it stores it to an internal memory of like 16mb i think and also an optional sd card. sd card, i think, only supports something like 4gb. however, battery is supplied by AA batteries iirc which limits you to 2 - 3hours, unless you swap out batteries every time.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                    my feedback thread

Comment

r.i.p. jon
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Comes with the standard 3M mounts. Still brand new.

www.gecoils.com
                        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

for all you socal hip hop heads, you hear of Dumbfoundead?
                          he's from socal and he got bars for daaaaaaaaze

Comment

He's been around haha. I think he holds some event down the street from my house like every last Sunday at the Basement or something

Originally posted by yert315
                            Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                              He's been around haha. I think he holds some event down the street from my house like every last Sunday at the Basement or something
                              yaaa he's been around for a minute, don't really kno how I just discovered the hype lol
                              if I were you, I would def go see him. finna blow up soon probably

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                                I didn't want to burst his bubble......lol
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X