X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iphone 5 when ever it comes out..

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

i might just hold out for iphone 12. i hear it's supposed to be 7G compatible.
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

So I just put in an order for Redline MT-90 75w90 and Synthetic Gear Oil of the same weight.

Is Redline as good as people really say it is? Im running ATF and have been for the passed month or so, but I just realized my tranny is a No-Label tranny and I need synthetic gear oil. That, and I really need to put an LSD Oil in my Diff

Comment

Alright I really need an early model shift carrier assembly from someone. I know most of u guys just toss them in the trash, so I'm sure someone has one lying around. Need it by Friday!!

-NICK

Comment

Anyone see the preview for the Abraham Lincoln Vampire slayer movie? I Lol WUT pretty hard

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
            DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
              Anyone see the preview for the Abraham Lincoln Vampire slayer movie? I Lol WUT pretty hard

looks super stupid....
              1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
              1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
              1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
              guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
              Originally posted by ak-
              Must of slid into Rob

Comment

Originally posted by ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD View Post
                hahaha.. holy mother of turbo lag..

but you those little Mercedes boys dont know shit about diesel.
                i want a turbo diesel that makes tons of power so i can leave hugeeeee trails of smoke behind and laugh at people in their prius' and the cops.

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                OMG those are ridiculous! i thought 3 blown V8's in a row was crazy....then came the jet engines. omg.
                right, like wtf???

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
                Who knows about phones?

Looking to upgrade to a smartphone/android etc..
                might get the HTC one s, since were with t-mobile.

any input, suggestions, reading material?
                wait until the galaxy 3 is released.

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                iPhone
                no.

Originally posted by thebutcher37 View Post
                definitely getting insurance!!!

I dont have ATT, a-holes, the att/t-mobile merger didn't happen, but i hear late 2012 t-mobile will have iphone >_< I do want a newer iphone, i have the first ever iphone that came out.
                thank god the att merger didn't happen. tmobile is getting much better and as of now, better than att. obviously the best right now is verizon. ALSO, if i were you, get your insurance from squaretrade.com.

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                Ayman, my renewal will be up in Sept-Oct.
                I'm looking for a different kind of plan, that's way cheaper than the $190+ I pay for 2 phones now. Could you better than that?
                damn dude, if you don't wish to be with tmobile anymore, then leave to verizon. if you don't mind, wait til it's over and make them switch you to the no contract $50 a month. we pay $180 a month for 4 phones with unlimited text/data and like 600 minutes a month since we don't really call anyone.

Originally posted by accident View Post
                Fuck the iPhone. Go Android or go home.
                thank you. android system is by far more advanced and will further be advanced than the iphone.

iPhones. Forever and evermore.
                So much simpler to use; so much less a hassle
                fanboy.

i hear they are backwards compatible with the new ipad 9 too.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                  thank you. android system is by far more advanced and will further be advanced than the iphone.
                  Why do I NEED to be more advanced..? Having worked with Apple vs. Microsoft software before, I have firsthand knowledge to say your statement is 100% false to begin with; I'll humor it regardless. I'm driving an e30 for starters.. thats not exactly the most advanced car out there, but its gots its perks. I could be driving hundreds of cars that could be "better" and "more advanced" that have much more "features", but why do I need anything "better" than my e30..?

Same argument I'm using now. I dont need a friggen screensaver that moves; lolwut. I dont need to be USB compatable; lolwut. I dont need a kickstand so I can be lazy while watching a movie; lolwut. I dont need an HDMI connector; lolwut. I dont need to take 3D pictures; lolwut.
                  Its cool to have, but why does my phone need it? I would like to think of the last time I was ever walking down the street and though "OH CRAP! I NEED TO PLUG MY PHONE INTO THIS HDMI CABLE STAT!" or "Huldon guise!! I need to taek dis pic in ThreeDeeeee!"

Phone companies are trying way to hard to be better than Apple and make garbage over-complicated phones. I owned an LG Vu for 2 years and bought it cause it was the first phone with live video streaming and TV channels. WORST IDEA EVER. I hardly used the video fuction, and the phone ran like crap. For the $200 I paid for it, I coulda had a (what was then) top of the line iPhone 3G. A lot of the owners of current phones are gonna think the same exact thing in a years time.

If you ask me. Phone companies are going WAY overboard with trying to get you on their bandwagon with introducing much more overly complicated phones that dont work right or have stupid, unnecessary functions

More stuff to go wrong IMHO

/rant

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                  fanboy.
                  You know it! And no over-blown luxury bloated droid argument will change my mind. I have my reasons why Apple is better, and while those reasons are subtle, it makes for a better quality, software and hardware, phone.
                  Last edited by JinormusJ; 06-06-2012, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robotin View Post
                    arent u just doing a 5 speed swap?
                    Nah, had to put in a new motor as well. Good news is that everything is working now. Followed this tutorial:

Needless to say I have cruise control too. :D

Also... a video will be up soon. just editing atm.

Originally posted by accident View Post
                    Fuck the iPhone. Go Android or go home.
                    Agreed.

^ :p

Comment

Android is better in many ways, but I'll always find myself coming back to the iPhone regardless.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                        Android is better in many ways, but I'll always find myself coming back to the iPhone regardless.
                        If you're referring to battery life, that is the one thing that the iPhone has over most stock Android phones. This is mainly because the carriers install all sorts of bloatware. Many custom ROMs and Kernel combinations can exceed the iPhone in battery life, functionality, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
                          If you're referring to battery life, that is the one thing that the iPhone has over most stock Android phones. This is mainly because the carriers install all sorts of bloatware. Many custom ROMs and Kernel combinations can exceed the iPhone in battery life, functionality, etc...
                          Nope. Not referring to anything. Just like a Subie vs. an Evo. Evo beats it in almost all categories though I'll still find myself wanting to buy the Subie.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
                            Needless to say I have cruise control too. :D
                            So Jelly
                            :puppy:

Comment

it's kinda just like pc vs mac, it comes down to preference. there's really no fact as to which is better between those or android vs iphone. I know for sure I like the gps on my evo cause the screen stays lit when I'm driving, or well when i used to drive, so it'd act like a dedicated gps. The kickstand also helped since the phone would sit on the center console underneath the hvac panel, the iphone's screen however turns off like after 2 minutes. Really comes down to what you use your phone for, that sole example helped me as a delivery boy. But as of late I've been leaning towards the iphone, I really like the product support it has, but then again I feel like Apple would sell everyone's info to the government so they can stick straws in our heads and suck our brains out. That's just me though.

Originally posted by yert315
                              Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Is Redline as good as people really say it is? Im running ATF and have been for the passed month or so, but I just realized my tranny is a No-Label tranny and I need synthetic gear oil. That, and I really need to put an LSD Oil in my Diff
                                honestly, just get something 75w90. iirc i'm running the same $6/qt valvoline with friction modifier in both my trans and diff, mostly because it's cheap and i could do both at the same time.

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                                Alright I really need an early model shift carrier assembly from someone. I know most of u guys just toss them in the trash, so I'm sure someone has one lying around. Need it by Friday!!
                                nigel should have leftovers from the mtech swap.

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                                Nope. Not referring to anything. Just like a Subie vs. an Evo. Evo beats it in almost all categories though I'll still find myself wanting to buy the Subie.
                                well said!
                                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                                1974 2002tii / stock
                                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Working...
                                X