This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MORNIN:yawn:
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Anyone selling a good open diff (4.10)?
      Last edited by Marauder42; 07-10-2012, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Morning dudes. Found a dockwieler throwback.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
          Morning dudes. Found a dockwieler throwback.
          Hahaha. My whip at stock height. Niccce
          '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
          '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
          Is that thing on air?

Comment

morning peoples

nice score on that laguna omar. rarely see a laguna coupe mostly verts.

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
              Sweet, are they 300mm? I bought my UUC BBK through Guten Parts so the shipping was fast. :) I fucking love it, going to upgrade to a 25mm master soon.
              I have a 25mm MC with about 10k miles from my 5 lug swap. Didn't work with the 735i booster so I have it in the garage pn 34-31-1-156-643. PM me if interested in making a deal.

Originally posted by dvck View Post
              Thanks Matt, a thorough internet search brought up a seemimgly perfect car, i do owe a HUGE thank you to Brett (mammlth_e30) for checking the car out and testing it before i made the trip to Seattle to pick it up.
              you sir are lucky i didn't walk over to the bank, purchase that car for myself and make Steve drive it back to LA lol
              ------------------------

I wish the US Gov. didn't allow oil companies to outright lie to US consumers and call group 3 motor oils fully synthetic on their labeling. From everything I have been reading since the US changed their requirements for "synthetic oil" most oil companies no longer provide the US with a group 4 quality fully synthetic oil as they do in Europe. If I had researched in HS the way I have had to for legitimate oil information i would have been a straight A student.

Comment

Originally posted by ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD View Post
                Hahaha. My whip at stock height. Niccce
                I'm pretty sure that's my car lol. I don't think u were even around yet. Maybe 09/10 me & Ben & over on the left side. I'm leaning on Taylor's car
                Last edited by E30_Pare; 07-10-2012, 11:50 AM.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's my car lol. I don't think u were even around yet. Maybe 09/10 me & Ben & over on the left side. I'm leaning on Taylor's car
                  yeah thats a old pic. I had the red eta and it was 4x4 at the time.

Comment

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Omar, I so jelly of your new color, get it going manual and you done did it.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

lol

this was like the end of 2009 i think.. I had just got that eta and i remember lowering it some time in spring so it wasnt summer yet. pretty sure this was a Dec meet.

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                        this was like the end of 2009 i think.. I had just got that eta and i remember lowering it some time in spring so it wasnt summer yet. pretty sure this was a Dec meet.
                        Had to be december. Cause when i attended in 2010 it rained on December 19th.
                        Last edited by thebutcher37; 07-10-2012, 12:50 PM.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

I stand corrected.
                          '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                          '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                          Is that thing on air?

Comment

yes was back in 09. Used to rock it round like dun dotta

Comment

LOLZ

Comment

SOrry going threw old pics.

bretts car then my old eta and edwins

Comment

Working...
                                X