Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hit up the black guy and he's like "i don't know, people aren't interdasted" and I'm like, wtf I'm waiting on a call saying time to go.
    I got new shocks to test out man, I need to cruise!
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Oh well next time
      sigpic

Comment

No one hit me up. I'm going around 10 by myself of no one hits me up.

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
          Yea cept 92s are only 15s and i want 16s or 17s, did some more photoshops...tho http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=255780&page=2
          these are the OG oldschool 92's, step lip , 16x7 Only the new 92s with flat lips come 15's

Comment

I am have been looking for a sedan that isn't as "modified" as my current e30 and I think I have found one but is a 325e. What are your thoughts? I do a lot of freeway driving so wouldn't an E be a plus? I have talked to a couple people and they had good and bad things to say but wanted your opinions.
            sigpic
            TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
            FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by mcskibadee1 View Post
              I am have been looking for a sedan that isn't as "modified" as my current e30 and I think I have found one but is a 325e. What are your thoughts? I do a lot of freeway driving so wouldn't an E be a plus? I have talked to a couple people and they had good and bad things to say but wanted your opinions.
              Nothing wrong with a chipped eta. They move pretty good and get good mpg's

Comment

If its an 88, you can always plan on doing a seta 885 head swap down the line

Etas are terribly disappointing if your looking for a true e30 experience, but as something to just poot around in and still drive an e30, its fantastic. I'd probably get an 88 eta down the road when cash is flowing a little more, then chip eventually along with keeping my "i"

Comment

Originally posted by Robotin View Post
                  a friend of mine just sold a set of 16x7 enkei 92's.. they were 5x120 dough
                  Wait trooper urs r 16, u should p me picas, obv i cant buy them tell i sell my trms but this may be a good wheel for me

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                  Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Sup people.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

gais. i miss ya'll ya'heer.
                      sigpic

Comment

Where are you at?
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

^^^ Behind my keyboard being a troll?

I know your not asking me...hence the statement above...cause I'm tired and should hit the hay...

Comment

Wait trooper urs r 16, u should p me picas, obv i cant buy them tell i sell my trms but this may be a good wheel for me
                            I told you to pshop'em on your thread.
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

New board rule.

You write in white.

You racist...

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                                If its an 88, you can always plan on doing a seta 885 head swap down the line

Etas are terribly disappointing if your looking for a true e30 experience, but as something to just poot around in and still drive an e30, its fantastic. I'd probably get an 88 eta down the road when cash is flowing a little more, then chip eventually along with keeping my "i"
                                you can do the I head swap on any year eta...My 86 has the conversion and it will walk most 325i's. Etas are still fun, even a chipped eta will give a 325i a good run for what its got. My old 88whp eta held up with the b25s in the twisties no problem.

yes 16x7 , but you'll need adapters ( $160 from racelandus.com )
                                They could use some more tlc.

Comment

Working...
                                X