Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh lord almighty. turn your speakers and bass up!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

Lol 2nd video is halarious. I just would have been like, sorry officer I missed a gear. 4.10 diff come at me bro.

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
        oh lord almighty. turn your speakers and bass up!

Was that the m5 behind him?
        HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
        i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

there were a few m5s but yeah. they were sc too, fml.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
          my feedback thread

Comment

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

WTB: bcaps or weaves with good tires!! let mek now guys!!! iz important!!
              1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
              1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
              1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
              guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
              Originally posted by ak-
              Must of slid into Rob

Comment

i haz ds1s!

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                  i haz ds1s!
                  :wgaf:
                  '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                  '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                  Is that thing on air?

Comment

:jk:
                    '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                    '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                    Is that thing on air?

Comment

anyone running 46m vert rsm's?

Comment

yup.
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                          yup.
                          you like?. Ive been thinking about it the past few months. pelican sent me a discount if i spend $25. think ima do it. with the z3m top retainers

Comment

idk, they don't clunk like the busted through ones my car had. two years, no problems.
                            1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                            1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                            1974 2002tii / stock
                            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Noise Violation Ticket while listening to 311. LOL...so silly. Just had the windows down and was at a comfortable listening level as the warm Cali air danced with my lovely blonde hair. Apparently if you can hear it from 50ft away it's too loud. I know I can hear people talking from 50ft away.

In the mean time, debating the best way to install the Vac oil baffle for my S52..... engine swapped makes it more of a pita.

(if the wording scares you...just having fun as I was watching the Ambiguously Gay Duo earlier today LMAO)

Anyone catch Breaking Bad today (well yesterday now?) I love the show...but it depresses me SO DAMN MUCH due to the lack of communication and the utter devastation Hank has wrought upon his family. His poor wife...yes she's involved, but it's HIS f-ing fault being the man of the house.... Can't wait till it's over to watch something happy like Crosby or Home Improvement ;-)...
                              Last edited by R3Z3N; 08-27-2012, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                                Noise Violation Ticket while listening to 311. LOL...so silly. Just had the windows down and was at a comfortable listening level as the warm Cali air danced with my lovely blonde hair. Apparently if you can hear it from 50ft away it's too loud. I know I can hear people talking from 50ft away.

In the mean time, debating the best way to install the Vac oil baffle for my S52..... engine swapped makes it more of a pita.

(if the wording scares you...just having fun as I was watching the Ambiguously Gay Duo earlier today LMAO)

Anyone catch Breaking Bad today (well yesterday now?) I love the show...but it depresses me SO DAMN MUCH due to the lack of communication and the utter devastation Hank has wrought upon his family. His poor wife...yes she's involved, but it's HIS f-ing fault being the man of the house.... Can't wait till it's over to watch something happy like Crosby or Home Improvement ;-)...
                                :loco:

Comment

Working...
                                X