Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yours will likely put down better peak numbers.
    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
    1974 2002tii / stock
    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

It's not my motor anymore, it's my friends. Lets set up a dyno day for shits and giggles. It'd be interesting to see. Just a fun friendly day

Comment

Chris is having one, I was thinking about swinging by.
        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
        1974 2002tii / stock
        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Got to Hollywierd started off at "Dillon's" as we're walking to five o four we see police running in formation with riot gear on and more cops cars that a Nascar line up zooming down Hollywood blvd. By the time we get to Argyle st. we're being pushed away by cops on horses. The three of us ducked in to "The Tavern" for a few drinks till we were able to leave. Not to be discouraged by ghetto birds and horse poo we went further down and got stuck at "The Cantina." while in there I inadvertently almost became part of a cat fight (win) saw a black bouncer get popped in the mouth by a girl the size of his big toe followed by some random dudes hopping in to the brawl. Escaped there unscathed yet my girl and I lost her coworker. A hour later he made the best of the situation by getting #'s with a firegirl Meanwhile I had to deal with a very sexy yet annoying Alice, my girlfriend , needless to say what a night

Cliffs:
          Hollywood, riot police, cat fight, slutty girls, black bouncer got popped one in the mouth, angry gf and ghetto birds

Comment

Originally posted by Robert23 View Post
            It's not my motor anymore, it's my friends. Lets set up a dyno day for shits and giggles. It'd be interesting to see. Just a fun friendly day
            I'm in too.. my last dyno was 227 230 but done two yrs ago
            -Art

Comment

Those numbers drop every year...

Comment

Those numbers drop every year...
                Yeah 4k miles ago. I'm probably at m45 horsepower now. Good thing I.don't have pesky bumpers weighing me down.
                -Art

Comment

Robert my car is faster because houndsooth
                  -Art

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                    Got to Hollywierd started off at "Dillon's" as we're walking to five o four we see police running in formation with riot gear on and more cops cars that a Nascar line up zooming down Hollywood blvd. By the time we get to Argyle st. we're being pushed away by cops on horses. The three of us ducked in to "The Tavern" for a few drinks till we were able to leave. Not to be discouraged by ghetto birds and horse poo we went further down and got stuck at "The Cantina." while in there I inadvertently almost became part of a cat fight (win) saw a black bouncer get popped in the mouth by a girl the size of his big toe followed by some random dudes hopping in to the brawl. Escaped there unscathed yet my girl and I lost her coworker. A hour later he made the best of the situation by getting #'s with a firegirl Meanwhile I had to deal with a very sexy yet annoying Alice, my girlfriend , needless to say what a night

Cliffs:
                    Hollywood, riot police, cat fight, slutty girls, black bouncer got popped one in the mouth, angry gf and ghetto birds
                    Believe it or not this is the sight about once a month in Hollywood, when I left work last night around 8pm (My office is above Dillions) it was a zoo outside already

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                    Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                      all original 528e but it has an m30?
                      m30b28.

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                      How come we never got to pull before your swap, eh?
                      :eeek:

Because I work about 90 hours a week.

And why do I have to prove anything? If you really want, Lets do runs on the dyno.

ps the motor will still be nearby if you wanna do dyno pulls.
                      how do u work 90 hrs/weel but still have time to get a s52 swap done?

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                      Chris is having one, I was thinking about swinging by.
                      get a damn tune u tool!!!
                      1989 325i SETA stroker [delphin] R3V'd 8/31/2011
                      1989 325ix [zinnoberrot] $OLD
                      1970 2002 [Nevada]

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
                      guy must have slid into something that doesn't look like a car vs car hit
                      Originally posted by ak-
                      Must of slid into Rob

Comment

what does horsepower numbers have to do with anything?
                        nothing.

it's purely and solely the driver.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                        my feedback thread

Comment

I doubt anybody will know this, but does anyone know if the classic Porsche 5 bolt steering wheels are the same as the 5 bolt grant steering wheels?

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                          what does horsepower numbers have to do with anything?
                          nothing.

it's purely and solely the driver.
                          Except for when a Ferrari is racing a Geo Metro...you can put the stig in the metro and my mom in the ferrari, and the stig is not winning

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                          Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by Robotin View Post
                            how do u work 90 hrs/weel but still have time to get a s52 swap done?
                            jmp.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                            my feedback thread

Comment

Because I work about 90 hours a week.

And why do I have to prove anything? If you really want, Lets do runs on the dyno.

ps the motor will still be nearby if you wanna do dyno pulls.

so if you work 6days a week your doing 15hours aday... With that kind of money you make why be in an e30 if you wanted a 36m....
                              even at $8 per hour after taxes your looking at 600ish per week. Also living rent free you should be balling right about now... full razecar

Comment

My swap was done at a shop, JMP

Ben, you're thinking way to much. I'm making no where near minimum wage btw.

Who said rent's free?

Comment

Working...
                                X