This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greanthumb View Post
    Anybody have an AWII pass fender and hood??? i be needin!
    Yo G sup? I think Killacam aka Cami has what you need, pm him he lives in San Fernando too.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

i have a random ass e30 driverside headlight anyone wanna buy it?

call me for a good time (626)309-1771 9:45am to 6:30pm if you don't want to call contact me on aim its "swrmotorsports"

Comment

Originally posted by greanthumb View Post
        good morn azael!!! hows the turbie treating u? btw- the car sounds rediculous!

Anybody have an AWII pass fender and hood??? i be needin!
        Thanks sir. Shes hanging in with this rain lol what about yours?

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...46#post3229446

Comment

David Donohue, son of legendary American driver Mark Donohue, won his first professional racing championship behind the wheel of this BMW M5 in 1994. Prepared by…

Comment

guys my car wont start. It starts and dies right away. I rebuilt my injectors and after re installing them the car wont stay running. Any ideas?
            harry/harout

Comment

mine did the same thing when i replaced my injectors it just took several starts before it would stay running. how many times have you started it?

Comment

I hate the rain.

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by tonywonder View Post
                  mine did the same thing when i replaced my injectors it just took several starts before it would stay running. how many times have you started it?
                  tried like 10-15 times. Any procedures I should try, like starting fluid?
                  harry/harout

Comment

Anyone need a new depo euro smiley for 60 bucks??

call me for a good time (626)309-1771 9:45am to 6:30pm if you don't want to call contact me on aim its "swrmotorsports"

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
                      tried like 10-15 times. Any procedures I should try, like starting fluid?
                      plug the AFM back in
                      cars beep boop

Comment

wait what?, I have a MAF and im pretty sure its plugged in. (why would I unplug it to do fuel injectors) Im so lost!!!!!
                        harry/harout

Comment

you could have another issue at hand thats always possible. but i would check to see if all of the injectors are properly connected. i replaced my injectors with new ones rather than the same reconditioned set.

when i started mine i had to rev the engine a bit to keep the fuel flowing. and eventually it stayed on. did you also make sure everything was reconnected? like quadruple checked? any and all vacuume hoses all electrical conections etc.

Comment

wait what?, I have a MAF and im pretty sure its plugged in. (why would I unplug it to do fuel injectors) Im so lost!!!!!
                            Here's a suggestion, change the fuel sensor and check your CPS for any breaks or exposed wires. I'm thinking that, that's where the problem lies.
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

got it guys. thanks for the help. i disconnected the battery for 10min and it worked.
                              harry/harout

Comment

got it guys. thanks for the help. i disconnected the battery for 10min and it worked.
                                How's your car doing?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X