This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PReta View Post
    +1 i need my heater too. and i also need to fix my rear defroster. i hate not being able to see out the back.
    yep same issue here, my heater decided to stop working and my rear defroster has never worked.

mtechII 5 lug S50

Comment

Originally posted by cyberkaa View Post
      Greg, I finally got INPA to talk to the DSC unit in the M3. There was a 50A fuse missing from the fuse box. :rofl: Not only that, I discovered a whole bunch of mismatched fuses. The freaking thing is a mess.

On the plus side, it's telling me all kinds of interesting stuff now.
      hahahaha nice! my ADS interface is on it's way to me now, i'm so stoked :D

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
        Anyone play LFS? I was testing out FRAPS demo.

*Edit: wtf meant to put preview -.- Figuring out how to embed...

There we go:

Nick um.........left foot brake and um down shift? :nice:
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Hehe first time ever on that track and I was enjoying boost too much to pay attention X)
          Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
          Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
          Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
          Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

UR :loco:
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Maybe just a bit :rofl: This was just a test for traps anyway; once I get it all figured out I'll front my true skillz yo!
              Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
              Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
              Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
              Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                anyone know how to check the heater valve to see if its functioning properly.
                i dont have a heater in my car and its going to be terrible if i cant get this fixed asap.
                i know how to get to it and all, but how can i check it.
                Originally posted by Jean View Post
                The heater core valve gets voltage to open when you turn the left knob on the HVAC control even less than half way towards Hot. As you turn it, it really is mixing the hot air with outside air to get the temp you desire. For example, when you turn the heater knob all the way to the left, you can actually hear the heater core turn OFF or lock, and at the same time you are closing the path for the hot air to get from the heater core to the air vents.... At least that's how I see it's working on my car from looking at it.

I would confirm that your valve opens regardless what speed your FAN is on first.
                Originally posted by Rocla View Post
                The heater valve is open when it's NOT getting voltage. If you take wire off from valve it's open all the time.

They can stuck to closed position.

Those posts should help you check it. Leaks are another concern, though.

yeahhh my rear defroster only works on 2 lines at the bottom. doesnt do jack for me. so unsafe for the roads especially when raining.
                Mine works, but I'm missing a couple of lines. It bothers me. :/

Originally posted by accident View Post
                hahahaha nice! my ADS interface is on it's way to me now, i'm so stoked :D
                Sweet. :D
                -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

this is for you mike

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Those posts should help you check it. Leaks are another concern, though.

Mine works, but I'm missing a couple of lines. It bothers me. :/
                    im not getting even a tad bit of heat, just cold air. i wonder if swapping the hoses would make it work. if i did that, would it pour out a lot of coolant?

and as for the rear window, does anyone know how to get that fixed?
                    Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                    rb26dett <3

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                    my feedback thread

Comment

its raining, im cold, and im freezin my ninies off here. i just wanna put my suspension on!!
                      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                      Got Drop?? ;-)
                      Originally posted by JinormusJ
                      But of course
                      E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                        its raining, im cold, and im freezin my ninies off here. i just wanna put my suspension on!!
                        I'm about to go finish mine, regardless of sickness or rain.

Ben, I've only seen the build/pics of the white truck, that video is awesome! I nearly died when it hit the burm.
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

im not getting even a tad bit of heat, just cold air. i wonder if swapping the hoses would make it work. if i did that, would it pour out a lot of coolant?

and as for the rear window, does anyone know how to get that fixed?

rb26dett <3
                          You know if it's been bled? I don't know if the valve is a check valve that lets coolant go only one way. If it isn't, you should get heat. I've never messed with an E30 one, but heater valves are supposed to fail open so you don't freeze to death, lol. Maybe disconnect any electrical connections to it and see if that works.

Google the rear window defogger fix. You can get a kit at an auto store that you use to paint the broken connections back.
                          -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                          Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                          Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                          Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                          Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Sweet. :D
                            Confirmed it doesnt work with USB->Serial. Time to find a laptop with a serial port :(

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

okay after a bit of reflection today I realize i want something more for track purposes. But then It came to me. Ive never really had anything other than autocross available to me.

I honestly dont really know what to look for to get into. Id just rather not drive around parking lots.
                              HDE30 <3

Comment

Anyone have front seats they want to throw away.

www.gecoils.com
                                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X