This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dvck View Post
    Oh snap Matt, happy to hear its staying m20 powered, jeezus I love that engine.

Justin, sounds like a nice time, my gf loves solvang but boy was it quiet there when we went up, idk how to get used to that.

Going from an 8x8 shed that I've been screen printing in to a purpose built 12x20 space where I can put in some newly acquired shop toys. Leveled the ground, placed foundation blocks and framed the floor, I'm wiped but exciting is keeping me up.
    that's awesome! post a picture! where do you have this shed at? i don't think your place at the room for it lol.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
      best use of gangnam style...

Well I had a productive Sunday, then I realized it was st.patricks and I didn't have a single beer, what's my life coming to?
      I had a single guiness and that was it for st.patty's but did go karting thanks to an old groupon deal that was expiring :rofl:

Oh snap Matt, happy to hear its staying m20 powered, jeezus I love that engine.

Justin, sounds like a nice time, my gf loves solvang but boy was it quiet there when we went up, idk how to get used to that.

Going from an 8x8 shed that I've been screen printing in to a purpose built 12x20 space where I can put in some newly acquired shop toys. Leveled the ground, placed foundation blocks and framed the floor, I'm wiped but exciting is keeping me up.
      This gives me excited touches, congratulations !!

Comment

Conspiracy theories :rofl:

An examination of some questionable events and circumstances leading up to the destruction of the Death Star, through the eyes of an amateur investigative jo...
        Last edited by mcr_driver; 03-18-2013, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
          Don't think any of you guys would have a 16x8 et11 centra t31 laying around? Looks like one of my wheels is fuxed beyond repair.

Dude i think we have one at the shop here in chino, no joke no shit !!!! 909-532-9173 text me back
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Hi guys. My hid's went out Saturday so I swapped out for some standard halogen bulbs. Holy crap they sucked balls. Couldn't see shit on the canyons. It was such a difference. It did convince my lady to budget some new ones. Can't wait. I'm excited to see what 5000k looks like from the retrofit source.
            harry/harout

Comment

I finally got the back barrels for the 540 this weekend. It's time to restore another set of wheels.

Cheers,

Jim
              sigpic

Comment

NICE JIM !!!!!:up:
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'm looking for a 4th wheel I can polish. Probably going for black windows. No caps. I can haz baller too?
                  Dude i just looked and its a 16x7 : ( same f#*king wheel though w/cap and star. Your more than welcome to it for Spare tire/wheel ?

Comment

Justin, sounds like a nice time, my gf loves Solvang but boy was it quiet there when we went up, idk how to get used to that.
                    Personally I quite enjoy it. I got tired of the LA scene very quickly. To each there own. My only gripe is that I am far enough from any racing that I have to plan the weekends away and consider towing the vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                      Dude i just looked and its a 16x7 : ( same f#*king wheel though w/cap and star. Your more than welcome to it for Spare tire/wheel ?
                      Aw damn. I was getting all pumped up too. Thanks for the effort though. The search continues! If I can find another 16x7 maybe I'll run staggered? I'll keep that in mind if i come across anything

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Aw damn. I was getting all pumped up too. Thanks for the effort though. The search continues! If I can find another 16x7 maybe I'll run staggered? I'll keep that in mind if i come across anything
                        If you want it,its your bro !!! Its just sitting around here for 7 years. Free !!!

Comment

Cool thanks bro!

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
                            I finally got the back barrels for the 540 this weekend. It's time to restore another set of wheels.

Cheers,

Jim
                            Nice! Where do u keep finding all these wheels? Lol

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

where can one pick up VMTechnik camber plates? i have searched online but it only comes up with other funky construction companies.
                              -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                              -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                              MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                              Got Drop?? ;-)
                              Originally posted by JinormusJ
                              But of course
                              E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Never heard of them.

www.gecoils.com
                                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X