Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agreed, people should be warned about their adapters. that's why i bought motorsport-tech.com, that's why they say their the best ones money can buy.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
      This is why i dont run spacers with studs.
      i ran spacers with my studs for a while, even tracked on it.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

Come on Ben, get in there with a gearwrench from the bottom OR you can get it from the top with a long extension and swivel.
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Spacers with good studs are fine. Its the hardware store bolts that are the problem. I would have used military spec hardware if i was making those adapters. But then again i'm only somewhat concerned about my safety
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Aside from the Audi team, the corvette team is probably one of the most consistent and professional teams in LeMans. I love @1:00 when he pats the little asian guys head and he turns around like DAFUQ oh lulz :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
              agreed, people should be warned about their adapters. that's why i bought motorsport-tech.com, that's why they say their the best ones money can buy.
              You do realize the same thing is said about the 42 draft ones, right? I had MST (which are the same as adaptec) and i'd STILL rather have mine. I really don't trust that spin-in overlap bolt.

Mine didn't exist when you bought yours. MST was the best because they were the only supplier lol.
              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
              1974 2002tii / stock
              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Got it off 5mins after I posted lol. Was easy. Got everything off , ripped off old cabs ( big PITA ) installed new swaybar links. Tomorrow Ill install new tie rod assembly's and get the new cabs pressed in. Should be back on the road by tomorrow night :D

Comment

direct fitment FTMFW
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                    http://youtu.be/Kf0hSVL6y9A

Aside from the Audi team, the corvette team is probably one of the most consistent and professional teams in LeMans. I love @1:00 when he pats the little asian guys head and he turns around like DAFUQ oh lulz :rofl:
                    Cj?

Comment

If they are so direct fitment why have your wheels been collecting dust for 2 years?
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
                        direct fitment FTMFW
                        This...

If I was on adapters or Chinese made wheels im sure my car would have been r3v big tyme yo.

Comment

I can do brinell hardness testing on the adapter hardware if you want to give me the remnants.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

3* years now.

i gotta arrange with you, stripping them im going to go with gold centers, so i can drop them off and pick up the seats.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
                              direct fitment FTMFW
                              Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                              If they are so direct fitment why have your wheels been collecting dust for 2 years?
                              OOOOOOHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTT apply some water to that, quick!
                              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                              1974 2002tii / stock
                              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

I'm trying to go to the stripper tomorrow. Just need to get my style 5 from mike first.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Working...
                                X