Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The front fender is dented at the A pilar. Thats cheap, quarter panel is not.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
      Are you keeping the car Matt?
      Some plans changed and I am relooking at the idea. The engine is very healthy and once I do the Timing belt and valve adjustment there won't be anything left to do to the engine. The brakes are ok as is the suspension for now except for the rear bushings.

I found a guy that has a subframe with the bushings already installed and he has the camber stuff already welded. That pretty much just leaves cosmetic stuff which I can live with for now.

What else is left really? It's definitely an option.

Comment

haha, thats my brothers car. He is an idiot when it comes to craigslist ads and there is only so much you can explain to someone before they have to figure it out themselves.

He is asking 4000 but it is craigslist and he expected the haggle and to go down a bit in price. I offered him 3,000 to just beat the hell out of it because i knew it would be too expensive to make a show car . Other than a weird idling issue the thing runs solid and does have a lot of add ons.
        sigpic
        TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
        FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

That used to be semaj's car. He's the one that did most of the mods I believe. It's a good car all around.

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
            awesome-o stuff from the 99cent store and scrub away...

How much would a subframe be with poly bushings and rear adjustable camber/toe mounts welded in be worth? It's next on my list and a guy has one trying to see how much I can wiggle.
            Castros has a subframe with everything all ready to go IIRC. Came out of a customers car that went 5 lug.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
              Castros has a subframe with everything all ready to go IIRC. Came out of a customers car that went 5 lug.

Have to give him a call and see, even the tabs and stuff all welded?

Comment

What's with the round fogs? just a PO oddity or is there a reason they are mounted there with fog light deletes.

Comment

What's with the round fogs? just a PO oddity or is there a reason they are mounted there with fog light deletes.
                  FuRaZeH brah, BECAUSE RACECAR!
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Sup.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Anyone watch the new gi joe flick?
                      -Art

Comment

No, I am waiting till it's at the three dollar theater...Or if we organize another drive in meet I'd be down.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathtoll View Post
                          Anyone watch the new gi joe flick?
                          yup...wasnt bad.
                          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

No, I am waiting till it's at the three dollar theater...Or if we organize another drive in meet I'd be down.
                            Oh wow , its been a long time since we did that

Comment

It was fun though, We should set it up. Edwin get all up in this :hitler:

I'm thinking middle of may off the top of my head.

Comment

Originally didnt come with fogs and PO put the round fogs on. The HIDs are so damn bright they aren't even noticeable.
                                sigpic
                                TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                                FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Working...
                                X