This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck living in Russia

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

hahaha. that's pretty awesome. i've always wanted to experience that type of weather.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
      my feedback thread

Comment

What is this?
        Web Designer / Front End Developer
        My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
          Hey! I am very happy with my Depos.
          I know you are Matt and I am glad you are happy.

This has been an interesting day. Worked on the Mtech for the first time in a long time. Broke my first exhaust manifold flange stud ever taking off the exhaust. I will be getting the driveshaft rebuilt next week. Then went for a ride in Dave's/Neil's old E30 Touring and did an inspection on a E28 M5 that a friend asked me to look at. He ended up buying it for $4000.

Now for a cold beer and the end to a great BMW day!

Cheers,

Jim
          sigpic

Comment

Damn i want a e28 m5 for 4k

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
            Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

me too!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
                I know you are Matt and I am glad you are happy.

This has been an interesting day. Worked on the Mtech for the first time in a long time. Broke my first exhaust manifold flange stud ever taking off the exhaust. I will be getting the driveshaft rebuilt next week. Then went for a ride in Dave's/Neil's old E30 Touring and did an inspection on a E28 M5 that a friend asked me to look at. He ended up buying it for $4000.

Now for a cold beer and the end to a great BMW day!

Cheers,

Jim
                may I ask where you are getting your driveshaft rebuilt?
                -Paolo
                1986 325e RIP.
                1989 525i
                1986 635CSI

Comment

The E28 had been sitting for 12 years driven every now and then to keep it alive. It was a good deal and should be a good project to get it nice or even daily driven. The car had 213K miles on the clock with no motor work, just a little work on the Timing Chain. I think that many miles is nothing for a M30 but would be concerned about having to rebuild that fancy head.

I have use Oceanside Driveline for rebuilding or modifying Driveshafts for years. Best shop in the area for this type of work.

Cheers,

Jim
                  sigpic

Comment

Can they make beefy axles?
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                      I will be going over there on Tuesday. If you want to send me some details of what you are looking for I will ask the question.

Cheers,

Jim
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                        You would like em beefy. :p

jk

Comment

Sup

Comment

anyone have a late model radiator mounting bracket? im trying to make this 318 radiator work in my e30. also is there a diy for wiring the fan to the snowflake button?

Comment

Just take the wires from the old acc fan and figure out which ones run with the switch. Done.

Comment

Sup people.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X