Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other news some idiot is running around my college campus with an assault rifle, the school is on lock down. just sent texts out to some class mates but seriously what is up with people these days?

Comment

Hey guys what do I need from the DDM HID kit to work properly in my car?

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/DDMHID-DeepBlue

brackets, adaptors etc etc
      Web Designer / Front End Developer
      My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
        In other news some idiot is running around my college campus with an assault rifle, the school is on lock down. just sent texts out to some class mates but seriously what is up with people these days?
        Anything to get out of finals

Originally posted by ky0u View Post
        Hey guys what do I need from the DDM HID kit to work properly in my car?

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/DDMHID-DeepBlue

brackets, adaptors etc etc
        Zip ties. And a valid license, registration, and insurance when you get pulled over.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

who wants to buy a rebuilt turbo

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            Anything to get out of finals

Yeah he did you all a favor.

spring semester hero

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
              who wants to buy a rebuilt turbo
              quanto? is it ebay ones? i heard you like running those
              HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
              i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Cool pic

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by ninety4e36 View Post
                  No one rebuilds ebay turbos. Cheaper to buy another new one.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by ninety4e36 View Post
                    no they're just teasing because my car has been in the shop for a while now.

$490 picked up.
                    Garrett t3t4 .60/.63
                    Rebuilt, new bearings, new hardware, new backplate, balanced

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post

Zip ties. And a valid license, registration, and insurance when you get pulled over.

lol I was planning on an 8k not a 15. But they offer mounting brackets and error eliminators and stuff. I wasn't sure if I needed those or not
                      Web Designer / Front End Developer
                      My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

8k is blue. I wouldn't go over 6k 55w, which has the lightest hue of blue but mostly white.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I'm picking up 5k 35w. I should probably wait till bimmerfest since they always have a sale going but i plan on doing a lot of work tomorrow to the black car.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Does anyone have the hose that goes from the valve cover to the idle control?

Anyways, watch this video, it's hilarious. http://youtu.be/XkruE0phxEk
                            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

yea 8k will make me throw up, plus I agree you should run 55w, so nice

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                              Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Sup yo's

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X