This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ky0u View Post
    Hey guys what do I need from the DDM HID kit to work properly in my car?

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/DDMHID-DeepBlue

brackets, adaptors etc etc
    What kind of bulb do you need? I personally like the 4500k from them since it is so white, i cant stand blue hues but thats just me. You dont need the error eliminators, it should just be the $30 for the kit and then shipping unless you are picking up.
    sigpic
    TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
    FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by mcskibadee1 View Post
      What kind of bulb do you need? I personally like the 4500k from them since it is so white, i cant stand blue hues but thats just me. You dont need the error eliminators, it should just be the $30 for the kit and then shipping unless you are picking up.
      I read that US ellipsoids use 9006 bulbs. Is that right?
      Web Designer / Front End Developer
      My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

Yes I picked it up for $1500. Say what you will about it, I love it so far!

Comment

Yes. Euro's are H1

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
          Yes I picked it up for $1500. Say what you will about it, I love it so far!
          We know how much you love changing those timing belts. Stance it?

Six Flags Meet?

Last edited by einstein57; 05-16-2013, 12:44 PM.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            I'm picking up 5k 35w. I should probably wait till bimmerfest since they always have a sale going but i plan on doing a lot of work tomorrow to the black car.
            Will they have all types of bulbs there or just BMW specific? I am looking for some for a westfalia, or could I paypal you the funds if you havent gone yet?

Originally posted by ky0u View Post
            I read that US ellipsoids use 9006 bulbs. Is that right?
            I have a set of morimoto 9006 bulbs that are brand new if you want them for $$30 bucks shipped.
            sigpic
            FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

I could not tell you what they will bring. I have not gone yet. I'll be leaving in about an hour
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Sent you a PM.
                sigpic
                FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

155.2 mpg...mother of god...

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                    We know how much you love changing those timing belts. Stance it?
                    It will have a similar fate as the 7, mod-wise. Coils, exhaust, wheels, but this time more boost.

Oh and it has A/C, heated seats front/rear, locking diff for the doriftos, and better sport seats than any BMW I have seen. Soooo I are happy. Don't worry though, BMW still runs through my veins.

Comment

The seats looked like recaro LS's to me which are pretty damn comfy by many standards enough so that porsche used them too.

Comment

Both my cars passed smog! What a miracle.

-NICK

Comment

Woot! Numbers good, ok or bad?

Comment

Congrats, I hope I don't need smog this coming registration I just had it done last year :rofl:

Comment

Well whoever has me on FB already saw this but I r3vd. :(

Brakes gave out and the lady in front of me had slammed on the brakes. I was a few car distances away when it happened too. It was either go off the side of the road and flip the car, go into oncoming traffic and hit the car speeding the other way, or hit the back of the other car. The obvious choice there is what you see in the photo. My knee is a bit banged up and now my neck is starting to hurt, although it could have been a lot worse and I'm thankful to be alive. Got to love proper German Engineering and diving board bumpers.

That being said... I now have a parts car. front end is gone. Engine is still good. needs a new pan if you take the motor. Everything from the front fenders back is still good. The draveshaft got a bit messed up though.

If you need any parts send me a PM / message. Help me fund a new car!

Comment

Shit. Sorry to hear.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X