This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

sup sup

Originally posted by blunttech
      Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

morning r3v.

Comment

Hot as hell , no a/c in my casa. But ....it stays about 78/80 inside and we have ceiling fans and standing fans triple insulation in the attic. Its very bareable to deal with untill tomorrow when come to look at it. We have a home owners warranty when we bought the house 4 years ago.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
            tempting... tows are basicly free with aaa
            They wouldn't tow my six when I bought it. Some bs about "emergency tows not convenience tows". Also be awate of how many miles your getting towed. Its ussually not unlimited miles.
            I beleive 7miles normailly and its 100 miles with the premium. Have heard of bery old accounts having unlimited tows.

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
            Hot as hell , no a/c in my casa. But ....it stays about 78/80 inside and we have ceiling fans and standing fans triple insulation in the attic. Its very bareable to deal with untill tomorrow when come to look at it. We have a home owners warranty when we bought the house 4 years ago.
            Very nice but what do you mean by tripple inaulation? My house has decent insulation and also stays decently cool. I want to add more insulation and attic ventilation.

Morning people.

♥ Raf

www.MyEvilStar.com - NWS
            <3 RAF

Comment

Its all about AAA "Premier" service.
              Tow up to 200 miles and they give you a rental. I've had two cars towed from SD over the years with no issues.
              PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
                wtf? I buy cars that I tow home all the time... price determines a good sign for me.
                You buy regular econo boxes and have them towed over 100 miles? That car would have to be $500or less to be worth it.

Originally posted by EvilStar View Post
                They wouldn't tow my six when I bought it. Some bs about "emergency tows not convenience tows". Also be awate of how many miles your getting towed. Its ussually not unlimited miles.
                I beleive 7miles normailly and its 100 miles with the premium. Have heard of bery old accounts having unlimited tows.

Plus gives you 4 100 mile tows. You have to lie and say you went to a friends house and the car just would not start. Premier has 1 200 mile tow per year and they pay for a hotel and stuff if you breakdown more then 100miles away from home. I think plus does too but you get half as much per day. I have not worked there in 5 years.
                Last edited by einstein57; 07-01-2013, 10:53 AM.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Very nice but what do you mean by tripple inaulation? My house has decent insulation and also stays decently cool. I want to add more insulation and attic ventilation.

Morning people.

♥ Raf
                  I had that issue when I picked up my alpine... Noone to drive it back, so I called and they said the same shit. So I waited 15mins, called back and said my fuel pump was out. I pulled the relay and when the tow driver showed I said the fuel pump is dead and I cranked it...Didnt start. I also tols him my other e30 was a friends I just barrow to drive up there. Car got dropped off on the street in front of my house, went out put the relay back in and drove up it my driveway. Easy bro

Comment

Ive got AAA plus One account but two people ( me and my girl ) so it totals out to 8 100mile tows for a big $130 a year. Cant beat that with a yard stick!

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                      I had that issue when I picked up my alpine... Noone to drive it back, so I called and they said the same shit. So I waited 15mins, called back and said my fuel pump was out. I pulled the relay and when the tow driver showed I said the fuel pump is dead and I cranked it...Didnt start. I also tols him my other e30 was a friends I just barrow to drive up there. Car got dropped off on the street in front of my house, went out put the relay back in and drove up it my driveway. Easy bro
                      Well it didn't help the six had rotted out tires when I got it. Ill get the pic from my build thread on stanceworks.

♥ Raf

www.MyEvilStar.com - NWS
                      <3 RAF

Comment

Just so that everyone is aware: if you are not present where the car is being picked up, they now ask you to show registration or proof of ownership at the drop off location.
                        » PARTS FOR SALE
                        » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Morning people.

♥ Raf
                          3 layers thick of insulation in my attic.

Comment

Interesting....I had no idea the s62 airbox looked so good inside.

Comment

I had them tow the 316 to Castros. No interior, trans not hooked up. The guy wanted to be a dick but i killed him with kindness and gave him the poor college student story.

www.gecoils.com
                              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                                Interesting....I had no idea the s62 airbox looked so good inside.

stacks for days son.

Comment

Working...
                                X