X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't feel bad Turge, I would of gave you 825

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
    Just cuz theres shitty cars in craigslist for 6k doesn't mean u could sell ur vert for that much, not sure i woulda even offered 800 bucks for it, but thats just me

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Haha proper price, apparently that means u pay him to take the car

I do like the car, is this the one with the crazy valve tick?

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
      Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

I guess not having my E30 right now isnt so bad. That car has no a/c and its hot as fuck right meow. driving my brothers volvo s60 with a/c isnt so bad. i still hate it though and would rather have my E30. I may even miss the gtg at the end of this month to fly one way and go get it
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

anyone know if a car is due for smog and the date has passed can i do a smog pretest?
          its just for regular smog not star smog. btw i have e with an i motor. any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
            Nooooooooo you have to replace the whole arm??? I thought you can just buy the roller ):
            replacing the whole regulator is really easy abby. if you want, come down here and i'll do it for you in return for a few beers!
            hahahaha
            yeah.
            Originally posted by efficient View Post
            anyone know if a car is due for smog and the date has passed can i do a smog pretest?
            its just for regular smog not star smog. btw i have e with an i motor. any suggestions?
            yeah you can. you'll be fine as long as it's able to pass smog.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
              replacing the whole regulator is really easy abby. if you want, come down here and i'll do it for you in return for a few beers!

hahahaha

yeah.

yeah you can. you'll be fine as long as it's able to pass smog.
              thanks your e36 in your sig looks clean

Comment

don't give him the satisfaction

ask him for ass shots

<3 travis
                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                1974 2002tii / stock
                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                  thanks your e36 in your sig looks clean
                  thanks, i wish it looked as good in the picture as it does now.

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                  don't give him the satisfaction

ask him for ass shots

<3 travis
                  ha it's alright, the more i look at it in it's totaled state the more i don't care anymore. i can't wait to get rid of it and get a new project.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

i will always have fond memories of our datsun-M3 swap and all the solid bushing noises. car came a long way.
                    1974 2002tii / stock
                    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

yeah it sure did.

but you nailed it, next car will likely be a datsun bmw powered car. if i can get a dry sump for cheap.

my feedback thread

Comment

that would be cool. maybe a 610/710 sss coupe? those are so underrated and unloved.
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
                          Give us the scoop. What's good about it and what needs attention on it?
                          The car is clean, just a minor tear on the drivers seat which can easily be restitched, obviously the clear coat will need fixing on a few spots, and the front valence will need to be mended in one spot. Other then that everything is clean and well maintained. Doing an oil change tomorrow to help get rid of the ticking. The A/C and heater both work, I have central locking unlike my e30, and the rear seats fold down, which is great since it makes the car practical if I ever need to transport stuff. All the electronics work except for the clock next to the OBC, need to figure that out later. It has the OEM stereo with the 6cd changer in back... just need to get the code from BMW so I can actually listen to music. lol

But ya... for the price I'm happy. I don't really mind the automagic since it's my daily driver. I'll eventually manual swap, but for now it's fine. Just doing the general maintenance and she should be good. :D

That extra $25 since you love bronzit? lol

Haha proper price, apparently that means u pay him to take the car

Yup and the car was just low on oil. I'm doing an oil change tomorrow to fix that.

ha it's alright, the more i look at it in it's totaled state the more i don't care anymore. i can't wait to get rid of it and get a new project.
                          Why do you want to get rid of it?

Comment

did you miss the part where it was totalled?
                            1974 2002tii / stock
                            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

that would be cool. maybe a 610/710 sss coupe? those are so underrated and unloved.
                              well i've got something else planned.

Originally posted by turge View Post
                              Why do you want to get rid of it?
                              because it's in horrendous condition right now and the guys insurance is playing the game "let's fuck him in the ass." so as of right now, kinda want to get rid of the car.

my feedback thread

Comment

did you miss the part where it was totalled?
                                Long day... and yup. :(

well i've got something else planned.

because it's in horrendous condition right now and the guys insurance is playing the game "let's fuck him in the ass." so as of right now, kinda want to get rid of the car.
                                Damn... that sucks dude. So you guys were thinking of getting a old datsun and S50 swapping it or what?

Comment

Working...
                                X