This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turge View Post
    This is why you buy Android and not an iFail.
    iphone was $50 new. Equivalent galaxy was $200. Someone offered me a free brand new galaxy but they did not tell me the screen was messed up and would cost $40 to fix. I was so upset about the messed up screen on my free phone that i gave it back to them. I wasn't about to spend $40 on a free phone. Thats just retarded.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      iphone was $50 new. Equivalent galaxy was $200. Someone offered me a free brand new galaxy but they did not tell me the screen was messed up and would cost $40 to fix. I was so upset about the messed up screen on my free phone that i gave it back to them. I wasn't about to spend $40 on a free phone. Thats just retarded.
      Sounds like the S3 would have been the cheaper option and you would save $10. But anyways... all Apple is doing is now integrating features that have been on Android for years and calling them groundbreaking. And the Apple fan boys are jizzing over the new release... its so stupid.

Also... I see what you did there...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Sounds like the S3 would have been the cheaper option and you would save $10. But anyways... all Apple is doing is now integrating features that have been on Android for years and calling them groundbreaking. And the Apple fan boys are jizzing over the new release... its so stupid.

Also... I see what you did there...

Hasn't that always been the case? I mean technically all touch screen phones go back to the palm pilot and microsoft as their genesis...

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
          You truly are Hartge obsessed! Are they 16"?
          Yes, I had bought them for the M3 as daily drivers but really the M3 is not a daily driver and I found it hard to find staggered tires that would fit the M3. By moving up to 55 series I can get a 225/235 setup for her.

Cheers,

Jim
          sigpic

Comment

Way back when. Before cheap Chinese parts infiltrated the scene.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

so clean...That was preturbo right?

Comment

yup

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I remember when see was dat pretty.

Pre auto barrel racing? :D

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                  DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Pre auto cross. Fiberglass hitting a traffic cones at 60 is not a good combo.

Before

After (somethings missing)

Last edited by einstein57; 09-22-2013, 03:49 PM.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Then this happened and i spent the insurance money on a turbo and an interior i've never installed.

And then this happened. I blame it on the fact the car was originally bronzit.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

And now it sits forlorn down my street. Haha.
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

:rofl: typical bronzit scenario's clearly...

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                            And now it sits forlorn down my street. Haha.
                            I think its more of a slow metamorphosis from a caterpillar to a leather clad fire breathing dragon. I'm designing a new 044 fuel pump bracket. Then its time for 20psi on e85. Any wagers on when the metric blues will let the head lift?

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                              I think everyone completely missed this but, I can see the irony behind it all
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                                :rofl: typical bronzit scenario's clearly...
                                This is sadly the case with bronzits. :|

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                                I think everyone completely missed this but, I can see the irony behind it all
                                That's why I said: "l see what you did there."

Last edited by turge; 09-22-2013, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X