Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll letcha know once we see how things turn out!
    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
    1974 2002tii / stock
    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
      things are happening

Great to hear you are making some headway with your car Mike. I hope to see you next weekend at SoCal Vintage.

Good Morning Guys,

TGIF!!!

Cheers,

Jim
      sigpic

Comment

Good morning people. Cars looking good mike.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Guys, need an oil change done and want my suspension looked at to see why it clunks. I'd like a shop that could do both.

I'm in San Diego.

Suggestions?

Comment

The only shop down that way i know is Big Fish, I think its around escondido area.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I believe most people are going to recomend Oceaside Motors or something like that.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Are you having them fill the side marker hole?

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Damn, those are both 30+ minutes away.

Might have to settle for a European shop that has good reviews off Yelp.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                    Damn, those are both 30+ minutes away.

Might have to settle for a European shop that has good reviews off Yelp.
                    Or you could just bring it to my house. Its probably further tho. my 2 cents, dont take your car to shops. its too much money and people suck

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                    Ig:ryno_pzk
                    I like the tuna here.
                    Originally posted by lambo
                    Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

I have asked in this thread here multiple times if someone has a jack and a place I can lift my car up to inspect my suspension, and every time people ether give me advice on what to do (doesn't help cause I do not have a jack/stands or a place to work on my car), or tell me I should buy tools and blah blah.

I just moved down here to go to college, and supplies are limited. My apartment complex does not allow anyone to work on their cars, and I do not have a jack/stand/very many tools to do so anyways.

I figured since it is time for an oil change, I need to take it to a shop.

Oh, and according to your zip code you're about 25 min away.

I have driven around about a week with the oil light on, and I would rather not go any longer, at this point I just need a place to get this done.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
                        my 2 cents, dont take your car to shops. its too much money and people suck
                        this is how I feel everytime I take my car to a shop
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

pm sent

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                          Ig:ryno_pzk
                          I like the tuna here.
                          Originally posted by lambo
                          Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                            I have asked in this thread here multiple times if someone has a jack and a place I can lift my car up to inspect my suspension, and every time people ether give me advice on what to do (doesn't help cause I do not have a jack/stands or a place to work on my car), or tell me I should buy tools and blah blah.

I just moved down here to go to college, and supplies are limited. My apartment complex does not allow anyone to work on their cars, and I do not have a jack/stand/very many tools to do so anyways.

I figured since it is time for an oil change, I need to take it to a shop.

Oh, and according to your zip code you're about 25 min away.

I have driven around about a week with the oil light on, and I would rather not go any longer, at this point I just need a place to get this done.
                            If you can make it up to Encinitas this afternoon I can help you.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

This is why i love the fact i manage a euro shop,but again i am far away from SD but, i know it doesnt help your situation.:(

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
                                If you can make it up to Encinitas this afternoon I can help you.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4
                                Careful, you may end up with a poorly matched rattle canned door instead of a fixed suspension

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                                Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Working...
                                X