X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, Isaac's old bronze?
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Anyone know where I can get some seat brackets made? i got sparcos for my e24 with sliders but no brackers. I was thinking of modifying the stock electric brackets but when you take off all the motors they split into 2 pieces. Anyone wanna help me? The floorboard is flat so it should be pretty easy, I just dont know how to weld

Comment

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
        Anyone know where I can get some seat brackets made? i got sparcos for my e24 with sliders but no brackers. I was thinking of modifying the stock electric brackets but when you take off all the motors they split into 2 pieces. Anyone wanna help me? The floorboard is flat so it should be pretty easy, I just dont know how to weld
        jerick at jmp...lol

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
        my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
          Happy Friday the 13th.

jbweld will fix that!

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
            jbweld will fix that!
            Bondo would last longer.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
              you guys are all pussies. this weather is perfect. we hardly get this kind of weather suck it up.
              HAHA i know this is nice weather we are having compared to out midwest/east coast for e30 people we know.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Good Morning you lucky guy! ;)

Cheers,

Jim
                sigpic

Comment

just a heads up! good time to swoop up those dumb little parts we all never get around to getting.
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic
                  @joshua.j.rizo

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf
                  Just remember next time you hear "late night when you need my love" I'm gonna be sitting somewhere way more bitchin' than you, driving or not.

BUY MY BUGATTI WHEELS:
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=377693

WRITEUP TO MY RHD SWAP:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371904

Comment

Like an engine
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

magic burgulars

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

SoCal General Chat

I guess this is one area where e30 lack of central alarm system is a good thing?

Supra concept. Not feeling it.
                        This is a super old prototype from like 2007: it ended up getting scraped and turned into the FR-S/BRZ/FT Prototype. I remember looking at it in high school instead of doing the learnings. If you got this picture from an article claiming this is the up-to-date 2014 prototype, it is horribly misinformed/spreading lots of misinformation

Started out as the 2007 Hybrid/EC "FT-HS" 400WHP Supra concept; scraped in like 2009, turned into the 2010 FT86 concept; scraped again. Project resurfaced in 2011 as the Toyota FT; then ultimately turned into the FR-S/BRZ in 2012

You could say this car was an obsession of mine before e30s
                        Last edited by JinormusJ; 12-14-2013, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Eyed Jack View Post
                          I guess this is one area where e30 lack of central alarm system is a good thing?

You could say this car was an obsession of mine before e30s
                          You forget they just smash the window instead lol.

Anyways good info, besides its rumored to have a Supra preview in the new GT6. I wonder what thats going to look like.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

You forget they just smash the window instead lol
                            Oh touché

Thus is why I love the added security of the iS code feature

Bravo BMW. GG car-desperadoes

Comment

Quick question regarding parasitic draw test. I disconnect the negative cable and when I put the multimeter on the cable it immediately reads 3.5 amp draw and then falls to 2.5 and then 1.5 and then 0.03 all in matter of seconds. It's that normal or should it immediately be 0.03 and never even read higher?
                              sigpic
                              TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                              FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

There are systems on the E34 and newer cars that still operate for several minutes. This happened when I tested the E34. On the new cars I believe that they wait for 30 minutes for all systems to shut down. I am not sure if the E30 has this type of thing but it sure sounds like it.

Cheers,

Jim
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X