Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going on the SoCal Vintage drive on Saturday from Mission Viejo-Costa Mesa?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
      Anyone going on the SoCal Vintage drive on Saturday from Mission Viejo-Costa Mesa?
      Sounds dumb but I guess I'll go fuggit.
      world renown Harry Potter expert
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
        Sup SOCAL people. I have been down at home sick for about a week now with a sinus infection and bronchitis border line pneumonia. It reaaly sucks, i have never had this before. Just today starting to feel better,sinus's are better but still bronchial. Feels like somebody is sitting on your chest. THIS SUCKS!!!!
        Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
        my fiancee and 3 coworkers have had identical symptoms to yours. 2-3 weeks of hacking and coughing even after the meds they each have been taking. wishing you guys a speedy recovery.
        dam that sounds punishing! i hope everyone gets well soon.
        Originally posted by dvck
        I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Get well soon and stay away from me. I'm a complete baby when I get sick.
          sigpic

Comment

Not sure if serious. I loled.

Comment

No way that is not a troll, but then again, Im pretty sure that guy who filed his e46 with oil to the top was serious so you never know

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
              Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

^link to that thread?

I knew a guy who actually did fill his honda up with like 8qts. why? idk..

Another time I changed the tranny fluid in a friends camry....
                Drained the tranny fluid..
                Filled up what I thought was dipstick of the trans but it was actually the engine.
                Wierd spot thought it looked like it was the tranny tube.
                tried to drive off and was like wtf why is the tranny slipping so bad. :stupidsign:

Comment

funny stories.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                    ^link to that thread?

Filled up what I thought was dipstick of the trans but it was actually the engine.

tried to drive off and was like wtf why is the tranny slipping so bad. :stupidsign:

Remind me not to let you mess with my car lol!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                      ^link to that thread?

Not sure where i saw it, I think it might of been on bimmerforums but not sure

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                      Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

So I got a job at a Pieology that's opening in the High Desert! So now I can save up money to buy a early model vert! Can't wait to be back in a BMW. And if all goes well I'll also be buying a 2002 on the cheep. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
                          So I got a job at a Pieology that's opening in the High Desert! So now I can save up money to buy a early model vert! Can't wait to be back in a BMW. And if all goes well I'll also be buying a 2002 on the cheep. =)
                          Didn't you say you already had a 2002?

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                            Didn't you say you already had a 2002?
                            It's my friends uncles and it's at my friends house. I've been working on it for the past few weeks with him to get it running and the cylinder head is at the machine shop getting cleaned up right now. We still need to talk about the price hopefully that can happen this weekend. I do plan on buying it I just hope to get it for cheep.

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                              Not sure where i saw it, I think it might of been on bimmerforums but not sure
                              i remember that thread. Was up there with the audi sand through intake port and polish lol factor.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

use to go hiking here pretty often, and today this happened.
                                condolences go out the family.

A man has died and two others suffered minor injuries after a diving accident at Hermit Falls in the Angeles National Forest.

Comment

Working...
                                X