Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i have some 6" 550 springs that will bring it to about h&r sport height if you want to trade.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
      Dockweiler made me realize how bad I want another e30. I've been looking since I moved out here but I haven't found one worth buying. I'll pay $50* to whoever can find me one as long as:
      -not bronzit or red
      -early model, preferably a 318
      -standard
      -good body and presentable or polishable paint
      -driving at least, maintenance can be needed
      -under 2k

*i have to buy it before I pay you the 50
      I may have something for you. Delphin 318 looks like cardinal interior. Autotragic and hood has some damage. It's a friends familys car, completely no attachment and was asking me how to price it. Should be around 2k if he still has it. Let me know and I'll get you his info or email. Its out in my area Palmdale & I have a spare 5 speed from my old m10. Should be in good shape still I replaced it, because I thought it was losing gears, but turned out to a broken shift linkage. Replaced it anyways so just been sitting.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I've seen that one on Craigslist, the hood and headlight alignment scared me away. Do you know the history of the car? Is it in good shape?
        Byron
        Leichtbau

Comment

would you be willing to go over $2K for a euro roller
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

SoCal General Chat

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
            I've seen that one on Craigslist, the hood and headlight alignment scared me away. Do you know the history of the car? Is it in good shape?

No idea on its history. Pretty sure my friend doesnt either. Just told me his uncle left it to him so he's just trying to move it. Havent bothered to check it out. Afraid i might want it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by E30_Pare; 01-20-2014, 12:56 AM.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
              My former friend John's car. One of the TNG guys.

It has a turbo M10 which is cool except it always breaks. Total junkyard setup.
              figured you'd know.
              haha looks to be that way.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
              my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                would you be willing to go over $2K for a euro roller
                It has to drive, but I could go over 2k for the right car. I missed a blue euro 318i by an hour a few months ago, someone here probably snatched it up.
                Byron
                Leichtbau

Comment

Yo morning :yawn:

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Went for a drive through the canyons in Malibu yesterday. I really need something lighter for canyon driving.

Comment

the m5 must be a tight squeeze through the 2nd half of malibu.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

EVO 2 benz forsale. pff that price.

http://suchen.mobile.de/auto-inserat...188477562.html

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I have an turbo m20 to drop in it but that would make it no longer a cheap car.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                            the m5 must be a tight squeeze through the 2nd half of malibu.
                            I wasn't as concerned with the tight technical areas as I was with the incline. I didn't want to push the car too hard and pulling that much weight up hill doesn't work too well unless you are sustaining revs above 4k. I would need to use 2nd gear for a lot of the sections with seconds of 3rd put in there. Still had a nice drive and got to watch my friends break in their new Evo X soon to be time attach car. It really motivated me to get shit done on the M5 and find a smaller second car to possibly replace the 525i.

Comment

Omg I laughed so hard at this!

DT.

Comment

Lol saw that earlier. :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X