Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok will do, thanks for the advise. 2500 seems pretty low but if you think it's fair I'll offer it.

Comment

Yes I did the swap on that car. It was owned by a member on here (Andrew is his name don't know the screen name). He put some good work into that car and it was well taken care of. He sold it a year or two ago. I can't say what's been done to it (or hasn't) since then. Well worth the $3800 assuming it's in similar condition as when I was around it.

Comment

Alright that helps to know that the swap was don't by someone on here. I hope it goes well today then. Thanks for all the info! What motor was put in? A 325i or e motor?

Comment

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
          Yes I did the swap on that car. It was owned by a member on here (Andrew is his name don't know the screen name). He put some good work into that car and it was well taken care of. He sold it a year or two ago. I can't say what's been done to it (or hasn't) since then. Well worth the $3800 assuming it's in similar condition as when I was around it.
          have you touched every e30 in southern california at some point or what?
          88 325is Five Speed
          Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnywachter View Post
            Alright that helps to know that the swap was don't by someone on here. I hope it goes well today then. Thanks for all the info! What motor was put in? A 325i or e motor?
            I dout anyone in their right mind would drop in a b27 unless it was a 2.7i.

Comment

Your gonna have to school me on what that means. All be info that I have picked up is the deference between the e and I are the heads.

Comment

2.7i is a e block with an I head.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnywachter View Post
                  Does anyone know any info on this car? It's located in highland, it's a 318i with an m20 swap. I'm going to look at it today after work. Just curious if I should consider it or look the other way?
                  that looks like andrew's old car. he took good care on it and i know trey predominately worked on the car.

edit: i was right.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

Is there a thread on it anywhere?

Comment

don't think he made any build threads or anything like that.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                      my feedback thread

Comment

He says it's got no power steering, am I going to hate it or are these cars fine with out power steering?

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                          have you touched every e30 in southern california at some point or what?
                          He almost did. Until I told him I wanted a hybrid swap done in 1 day.

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
                          1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
                          1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

i personally removed my power steering. it's all personal preference. unless you aren't used to weight lifting, it'll take a few days to get used to. no big deal, i preferred it. either way, it's a fairly simple and easy fix.

my feedback thread

Comment

Who dis is?

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
                                smoked tail lights and new tires does not a "restored" bmw make

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                                DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X