This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
    dtm as fuck XD. I remember seeing a few e30 with paint matched grills back in the day.
    Im going to keep em on for teh LOLs

Too bad I'm brown, instead of laughs I'll probably get
    "typical Mexican" and "Look he has Mexi-poke too!"

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

just need fender vents, a gt steering wheel, and a turbo badge for the subtle paisa look.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

SoCal General Chat

This would be the most pointless dream

Last edited by Luke Girard; 06-10-2014, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Sup,

Spoke with Derick and he is up for the SoCal Picnic but has been busy with school.

Cheers,

Jim
          sigpic

Comment

Sup !! I went out and bought a 1997 318is w/downing atlanta s/c kit last night. Now i have 2 e30's and 2 e36's. lol
            Last edited by QUKBMER; 06-11-2014, 07:50 AM.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
              This would be the most pointless dream

that's his natural punishment for going to a burrito place and orering a bowl.
              sigpic

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

SO, my Dad is looking for a new car and he wants my help finding a new car. He just got rid of a 2006 MB CLK 350 convertible, and before that he had a 2001 Z3 2.8. Mom has a SUV so Im looking for a coupe in the 20k range. He is retired so he doesnt commute anywhere and barely puts any miles on his cars. The two that Ive found are either a 1 series BMW, probably a 128i or an Audi A5. Are there any other cars out there that fit in the range?? He isnt into big American cars, so the Camaro and Mustang are out and he isnt too fond of Jap cars, but if theres a good one Im sure I can convince him. Im also trying to think of a classic for him to enjoy, but he isnt too fond of this idea... Thoughts?
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

for under $20k, you could find him a nice Audi S4... i personally love mine. is he looking for a coupe or a 4door saloon car? vert or hardtop? there are so many options i think for that price range. you mentioned he isnt a jap car guy, but perhaps a lexus or a G37?
                    - 91 318is - let the fun begin

WTB: Bilstein Sports/Koni Sports - IE3/HR Springs

Comment

m coupe
                      e46 m3
                      Cooper S
                      Porsche Boxter

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                        Sup !! I went out and bought a 1997 318is w/downing atlanta s/c kit last night. Now i have 2 e30's and 2 e36's. lol
                        How does it run with the s/c on there? Never actually seen one in person before!

-NICK

Comment

It needs a headgasket. This will be interesting though,the car is automatic.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

He isnt really a performance car guy so Im avoiding anything with stiff suspension and he wants a back seat, even if its barely a back seat. no 2 seaters. He would probably be open to a sedan, but there will rarely be a passenger in the car let alone a need for a back seat, so Im trying to get him into another coupe/ convertible type car so when its just him and my mom they take this car. Also if its newer he wants low miles, which is why I think something 2009 or newer.
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Mmm. She so purdy in that factory amg widebody

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/4514712894.html

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

G37 is nice and has lots of little gadgets. Sporty looks yet rides like a dream.
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X