X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    Gay, dress up to blow.
    Fixed it for ya Ed.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

SoCal General Chat

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
      I am coming to the conclusion that making friends through r3v is slightly better than browsing Craigslist personals

Slightly
      I realized too late this joke should have been reworded differently as in "CL is still better at making friends than r3v"

II was tired yesterday, and I had it that way in my head, but my fingers didn't quite pen it down correctly.

t would have provided more lols that way

I realized that too little, too late

I'm sorry guys

I will now shrink into my corner of internet obscurity

Comment

1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
        1974 2002tii / stock
        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

What is this creation??

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
            Gay, dress up to bowl.

Cuz now I work there LOL
            Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
            If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
            Originally posted by J3M93
            This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

someone help me diagnose my low oil pressure light lol...the motor seems to be fine so i'm really trying to figure out what made the light come on?

was thinking to change oil along with filter/oil pan gasket(s)?

thanks boys

1991 325i
              flickr
              @sambhaskins

Comment

Its either you have a bad oil pump/oil pressure switch or worst case bottom end is going bad (bearings failing). Check any discoloration in your oil (alot of flakes,gray color in oil)

Comment

Originally posted by DatUtahGuy View Post
                  Cuz now I work there LOL
                  working both jobs now or did you quit Sharkees?

In E30 related news, crossed two things off my "to-do" list on my E30

Cupholder and proper center console. Now I can drink and drive without worrying about spilling my drink! :nice::drink:
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

Cupholder and proper center console. Now I can drink and drive without worrying about spilling my drink! :nice::drink:
                    Ijust dropped a whole cup of coffee on my passengerseat

Comment

Yea the Recaros eliminated that spot that I could stuff the drinks into, between the seat and the middle console. Ever since then Ive been looking at the different options for cupholders and Ive always liked this one. Got it from the local guy who is reproducing them, E30Jigzaw
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

Working both, and I lime that cup holder oh so much

If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30

Comment

Hows getting into 5th?

Comment

Its IN 5th in the picture. I read people making comments about that and even today I held my hand around the knob ( :giggle: ) and my knuckles were fine going into 5th. Zero compaints, and my contiga fits in the holder so Im happy
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

I have one in my car as well with no 5th gear shift problemas.

Comment

When I read that I read it as you didnt have a 5th gear, i was like 4 speed e30? Cool story broseph

Comment

Working...
                                X