Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id advise not leaving any chalk near your car. That is if you want giant penises on your trunk.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
      Anyone that's near Torrance should come to this, because, hey, what else do you have to do? http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=328170
      Was it tonight? I went out there and I saw nooooo one

Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
      I would too! If it was MY money but it's not. It's my Dad's and he wants to pay it soooooo it's his loss? Idk I get the car back on Tuesday and then I take it to get some cats and make it pass smog! And pay however much it'll be to get tags. Then I start college!

Sent from my DeLorean
      Well its your loss if it's from your college fund. And you'll come to learn family money ultimately affects you too (unless you're loaded). Cats aren't cheap...sounds like you'll soon be in that car more than its worth :/
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Anyone ever get cross drilled rotors turned?

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Girard View Post
          I would too! If it was MY money but it's not. It's my Dad's and he wants to pay it soooooo it's his loss? Idk I get the car back on Tuesday and then I take it to get some cats and make it pass smog! And pay however much it'll be to get tags. Then I start college!

Sent from my DeLorean
          idk why but i feel like you're slowly becoming the next turge

Comment

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
            I'm too new to know who that is... And yes I know it's going to affect me in the long run. I have a job interview to work in my colleges book store on Monday. As soon as I get a job I'm saving all my extra money for stuff for my car. And buying other cars =) Btw as soon as I move out (Aug 20th) my parents aren't paying for any car repairs. They said the next car related thing they'll buy me is a bus pass.... =P

Sent from my DeLorean

Comment

Just got smoked by a modded sti hatch. Wish the m20 was faster n/a. I knew I was going to get beat just wanted to see how bad.

Comment

When your m10 e30 gets beat by a 90s corolla with 300k and 5 passengers get back to me lol.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                  Just got smoked by a modded sti hatch. Wish the m20 was faster n/a. I knew I was going to get beat just wanted to see how bad.
                  This happened to me Friday night.
                  Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                  When your m10 e30 gets beat by a 90s corolla with 300k and 5 passengers get back to me lol.
                  Lol, there was 2 passengers in the Honda that beat me. :(
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

:nice:
                    sigpic

Comment

Damn I was just excited to get my car fixed and appreciate that my parents let me fix it. They wanted me to park it in the back yard until I saved up enough money to fix it. And I know most of you guys are giving me a hard time. =P it's cool I don't mind. I wouldn't post anything on the Internet if everything upset me lol. We cool =) K I'm done posting about this shit. =D

Sent from my DeLorean

Comment

I don't try to pass diesel trucks anymore...and don't let a v6 honda odyssey catch you in the wrong gear either
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                          Lol, there was 2 passengers in the Honda that beat me. :(
                          Last night, there was a Camaro ss taunting me going uphill. It would be a dream to believe he was going full throttle, but I doubt that.

Then I had Miatas pull away from me. :(

Luke, what school you going to?

Currently building a badass coffee table
                          Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

I beat my friends challenger rt in the quarter mile, then a dodge caliber beat me!

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

I ruined a G37s driven by a douchebag yesterday. After getting owned the first time, he pulled up next to me and wanted another shot, but then stalled when the light turned green. #toosoonjunior
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                                I ruined a G37s driven by a douchebag yesterday. After getting owned the first time, he pulled up next to me and wanted another shot, but then stalled when the light turned green. #toosoonjunior
                                Hahahhaha

Let us know when you ruin someone with an M20, yeah?

Currently building a badass coffee table
                                Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Working...
                                X