X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ak- View Post
    13 city 20 highway doesn't sound like a very good DD lol
    MPG is not a concern. Gotta enjoy the vehicle as well...

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
      Sounds like the SI board went bad. Were the inspection lights also stuck on?
      Thanks, I think that is what happened. There was a funny smell when I pulled the old cluster apart and the spare works perfect.

Cheers,

Jim
      sigpic

Comment

anyone know of a spot that sells new tires for a decent price?

Comment

Sup !!!!! Went to the INDY car racing on Saturday with my daughter,Sunday had a BBQ party at my house (my wife got shitfaced drunk,she couldn't even walk)i had to play nice husband and put her to bed and she up-chucked and helped her with that too. She doesnt remember anything from 6pm to 8:30 pm when i brought her to our room lol. She pounded shots hardcore !!! lol . Then Monday did some long overdue work on the white e30 and then kicked it at my buddy house for a bit. Over all great weekend !!!
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Ugh... I just had to walk to work. Not really a big deal since its only about 3 miles, but carrying a bag and the morning heat and ....yea... Im not too happy. Especially since I arranged for a ride and the guy completely forgot. Good news is that the ugly flowmaster muffler will be gone and tonight I will get to enjoy my car again. At least this A/C will dry me off
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

What did you end up getting to replace Olga the ugly muffler Simon?

Comment

Ansa Muffler. I couldnt weld on my rear valence with that stupid muffler in the way. This should help move things along :)
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                  What is cheap for you?
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

annnnd.... to add to this wonderful day, I just got a call from the place (Ronin Autowerks) and they are now saying they want to charge me by the hour instead of the quoted rate they told me before I brought the car in.
                    Im not paying $400 to have a muffler welded in... :hitler:

Anyone know a good muffler shop that will weld on a muffler for a reasonable price?
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      annnnd.... to add to this wonderful day, I just got a call from the place (Ronin Autowerks) and they are now saying they want to charge me by the hour instead of the quoted rate they told me before I brought the car in.

Anyone know a good muffler shop that will weld on a muffler for a reasonable price?
                      Should have been a $60 -$80 job at the most.
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

yup, he quoted me $100 which I was fine with. Not $110/ hr and then saying 3-4 hours to do the job
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                          Check out fairmount tire & rubber off of Slauson. The hood is where the deals are at.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                            MPG is not a concern. Gotta enjoy the vehicle as well...
                            You live in Solvang? I'm trying to make that a pit stop for a little mini trip I'm planning this weekend.

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

Oh hell. We paid like $30 to weld on a dual stock cat back on my brothers ETA and like $40 for 2 feet of crushed exhaust after my downpipe to be replaced at this mom/pop shop around me. Anything over $50 is a little absurd to just weld on a muffler.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                              Don't mess with the kiddy play-do plates Edwin

Contact Jay with the Severe Duty Plates and get it done right the first time

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=265750

He won't listen.

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
                              1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
                              1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

Hmmm. Wonder if he'd take $12.5

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X