This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
    If you wanna stay under 20 a person I know two spots in alhambra one in korea town and another in downtown la near little tokyo. i got your back for legit kbbq
    Yes, I think $20 is the most I'll pay including 1 soft drink. I'll obviously pay extra for my cervezas but, not for the food.
    Originally posted by yungmike View Post
    Just curious as to why not Castle? Story time please....
    It's just too crowded, too hot, the dishes they provide are greasy and not sanitary, if you go at the wrong time there's no parking and loooong waits. Not my idea of good KBBQ.
    Originally posted by sam_ View Post
    manna on wilshre/wilton is decent and has lots of hite :D
    This sounds awesome and super local., I can see us hitting this place up soon.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

i think the manna in little tokyo has better parking accommodations but whatever's clever, i'm down either way.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
        i think the manna in little tokyo has better parking accommodations but whatever's clever, i'm down either way.
        Manna's cool, it's on my list but there is Oo-kook in koreatown and alhambra that are a notch above as well as another mom n pop place in san gabriel tucked away in a corner.

Comment

Oh man, oo kook is ridiculously awesome! But again, crap for parking. Baek jung is bad ass for pork but the wait is waaaaaay too long.
          sigpic

Comment

manna is $17 or $18...budget for food is strict but budget for beer has no limit

:drink::drink::drink:

1991 325i
            flickr
            @sambhaskins

Comment

I think we should party hardy
              Originally posted by dvck
              I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

My party hard means going to jail.

Comment

Then we need to party hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                    Manna's cool, it's on my list but there is Oo-kook in koreatown and alhambra that are a notch above as well as another mom n pop place in san gabriel tucked away in a corner.

This guy knows what he is talking bout.

Mana was once Tahoe Galbi which was my A+ go to place. Then they got bought out, redesigned and made it buffet style. Kinda went down the pooper.

Oo-kook is now my joint. Parking and wait sucks but for AYCE it is very top!

BTW, any of you homos have a lead on 89+, 5speed? Looking for another project. Has to be straight body and clean paint. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

So i walked out of class to find this on my windshield

Identify yourself! lol
                      Build Thread

Comment

The real appreciation of a car. That's badass I would keep that note.

Comment

Looks like a wrote that note.
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by DDKing13 View Post
                            So i walked out of class to find this on my windshield

Identify yourself! lol
                            post pics of your car

1991 325i
                            flickr
                            @sambhaskins

Comment

it really isn't anything special right now. i can't even take credit for what it is as of now, because I haven't started on any cosmetics yet, aside from a euro grille. paint is original, and the wheels were on it when i bought it. all i've done so far is suspension (which still isn't complete). just been working on getting it running smoothly before i work on exterior stuff.

here's a pic of the car (extremely dirty as you can see)

and a link to my build thread is in my sig, if you're interested in following along.
                              Build Thread

Comment

We used to have a printout to drop on e30s to get ppl on the site.

anyways I how i miss diss?

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                                DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X