Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After driving with a smaller diameter wheel for a while, I gotta say momo or the likes too. I drove my brother's car the other day and it had the mtech 1 I had donated to his car and it felt like a truck wheel compared to my ACS. Moral of the story, you'll be much happier with something smaller than mtech.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Just a pair, bought them to fuck around on, then gas made me too poor to fuck around

I have an mt1 wheel I might sell, but I'm not sure yet. It's in awesome shape and I kind of want it for if I ever revert to stock. My new momo makes me happy though. No more school bus wheel for me.
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

so someone is backing out on my car. says it would be a 200 miles trip. But yet his loc says Los Angeles ....lol wtf

Comment

Small claims, here I come

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

That sucks ak,i am sorry it has to go that way. Show up tomorrow night anyways.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                That sucks ak,i am sorry it has to go that way. Show up tomorrow night anyways.
                I'll try, and I'll bring Henry along. He's recently made his car fun over the last month.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                  I'll try, and I'll bring Henry along. He's recently made his car fun over the last month.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...285716199.html
                  i called the guy about the m3. its been rolled and the body is completely out of the picture unless you guys want an s14
                  ]

Comment

>>>

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

An 80 page paperback text just cost me $115 at the student store. That's like 3 tanks of gas....I'm not happy right now.
                      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                      1974 2002tii / stock
                      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Library + photocopy machine does it for me.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
                          i called the guy about the m3. its been rolled and the body is completely out of the picture unless you guys want an s14
                          Hmm. Someone was selling a shell recently, too...
                          -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                          Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                          Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                          Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                          Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                            morning all

yo b1 what is that another subframe enforcement?
                            That's a lower tie bar doesn't do anything after the subframe brace but immature get one anyway cause it looks sick

call me for a good time (626)309-1771 9:45am to 6:30pm if you don't want to call contact me on aim its "swrmotorsports"

Comment

up said , they dont want a car with a leaking trans. Well found the missfire on my car. its the dizzy. i can see a small spark where the cable plugs in. Fixed, took off my smiley's. 3rd flake this week. i dont get it, ppl think they can get a running e30 for under 1k with nice wheels, and other stuff.

Comment

5 lugger RD's for 200

Comment

Working...
                                X