Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a build thread would be dope. but idk about phone pics because they always suck!
    ]

Comment

haha every pic I have posted here was from my phone :P But I agree they are not all that great...
      Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
      Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
      Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
      Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
        Well I think my wheels are priced right for legit wheels, straight 4x100 polished lips, right offset et20-15x7 and rare steering wheel which I have seen go for $300 fubarred. I'm not out of line with the price, I mean if Benito can ask for 1k for $150 dollar wheels wrong lug pattern and offset, I know I can get my asking price. :D
        I think ima sell my bottle caps with airbag wheel for 700 yu know anyone interested?

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
        1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
        1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

Originally posted by Kev View Post
          I think ima sell my bottle caps with airbag wheel for 700 yu know anyone interested?
          I sure do, but keep the expensive stuff for yourself gorda.....:D
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Well I think my wheels are priced right for legit wheels, straight 4x100 polished lips, right offset et20-15x7 and rare steering wheel which I have seen go for $300 fubarred. I'm not out of line with the price, I mean if Benito can ask for 1k for $150 dollar wheels wrong lug pattern and offset, I know I can get my asking price. :D
            thanks, but i was asking 700. i got them for 150 cuz the kid was a dumbass and didnt know what bbs was. Now how they are now. tires/wheels/adapters ( the perfect offset [et18] with already polished lips :D I know how you are and im sure you didnt pay to much for your too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kev View Post
              on the real, i bet i can sell a set of bcaps for 100 bux without tires easy :P

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                I know how you are and im sure you didnt pay to much for your too.
                Mmmmmm ok, I beg to differ but if you think I got mine 4 years ago at the $150 price, you're loco just ask the Castro's. I still had to put more money on the wheels after I paid for them and had them repainted polished and straightened dude.

Comment

Mmmmmm ok, I beg to differ but if you think I got mine 4 years ago at the $150 price, you're loco just ask the Castro's. I still had to put more money on the wheels after I paid for them and had them repainted polished and straightened dude.
                  i didnt say you got yours for 150, im saing cuz i know you, you wouldn't pay more than 500 for them. Not to bust your bubble but come-on, most ppl on the forums only jump on deals. i dont see why your using me as a reference cuz i got a deal on my wheels too. I dont think ive ever fliped any parts ive came up on on here beside a chip i sold. if your wheels come with tires and have been refinished then yea 1000 with a acs wheel is a good deal, more power to you! Not talking shit edwin, Just dont need to talk shit about my parts.

Comment

i didnt say you got yours for 150, im saing cuz i know you, you wouldn't pay more than 500 for them. Not to bust your bubble but come-on, most ppl on the forums only jump on deals. i dont see why your using me as a reference cuz i got a deal on my wheels too. I dont think ive ever fliped any parts ive came up on on here beside a chip i sold. if your wheels come with tires and have been refinished then yea 1000 with a acs wheel is a good deal, more power to you! Not talking shit edwin, Just dont need to talk shit about my parts.
                    It was a comparison dude, don't get your panties in a bunch. :|

Comment

It was a comparison dude, don't get your panties in a bunch. :|
                      Not in a bunch, just justification.

Comment

i paid $1800 for my knock off fake two-pieces.
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                          i paid $1800 for my knock off fake two-pieces.
                          new?

I paid 500 to run mine

150-wheels
                          150-adapters
                          200-tires

Comment

on the real, i bet i can sell a set of bcaps for 100 bux without tires easy :P
                            I just sold some bcaps to some Honda guy for $120

Comment

note to self sell bottle caps to honda guy

Comment

new?
                                it was a joke. i wouldn't even pay that much for a full car.
                                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                                1974 2002tii / stock
                                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Working...
                                X