Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I hear, m50 is never worth it.
    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
    1974 2002tii / stock
    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
      Does my desk qualify as a clusterfuck yet?

is that an e30 hot wheel?

Comment

You had seen that too angus. haha !
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

yea, but it looks like a 510 tho

Comment

yeah i bought that one too.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

From what I hear a S50 would cost $3k+
              Originally posted by e30lov
              sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
              Adventures of an E30

Comment

Originally posted by mRodiek View Post
                From what I hear a S50 would cost $3k+
                that sound like the correct price. but it always depends on if you want to try and do it yourself. Sometime you can find a good deal on a s50 for like 1500. SOMETIMES!
                ]

Comment

swap this swap that go big go LS7 :rofl: you will never need more the 500hp in a 2800lb car.

Morning all

man I need to meet up with you to take a look at my cluster :(

Comment

Did someone say LS7?

Matt Powers' LS7 Powered Formula D S14 on the dyno. Check out our sneak peek of the build on MotoIQ.com: http://www.motoiq.com/magazine_articles/articletyp...

DAMN!

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                      dont get it, ppl think they can get a running e30 for under 1k with nice wheels, and other stuff.
                      Isn't that what your looking for?

www.gecoils.com
                      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Isn't that what everyone is looking for? The quote un quote barnyard finds :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                          man I need to meet up with you to take a look at my cluster :(
                          Well as you can see I have spare gauges and blackboards just taking space, so we can mix-and-match Lego yours back together.

3k is clean s52 range, motor and trans. S50s have been popping up pretty cheaply recently.
                          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                          1974 2002tii / stock
                          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                            Isn't that what your looking for?
                            no , my budget is around 2500-3000 if and when my car sells for the 1500 i want for it. but idk all depends on time... I keep buying parts for it so idk if ima sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
                              that sound like the correct price. but it always depends on if you want to try and do it yourself. Sometime you can find a good deal on a s50 for like 1500. SOMETIMES!
                              Ehhh plus all the swap parts... It would get to more than I wanna spend, I think. Goin to Europe for a month this summer, thats got priority right now lol

^ gonna hafta agree with the people thinking they can get a worked E30 for under $1k... Stupidity
                              Originally posted by e30lov
                              sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
                              Adventures of an E30

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                                no , my budget is around 2500-3000 if and when my car sells for the 1500 i want for it.
                                Your car isnt WORTH $1500. It has a broken transmission and a not so great interior, plus it needs a top and who knows what bushings and other maintanence. It's a $1000 car WITH the wheels. Those wheels aren't worth shit.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                                i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                                Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Working...
                                X