This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bwana View Post
    Oh and my brother and I just got 318i's he has a 91 and I have the 84, this should be a fun adventure!
    pics?

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
    Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

So my m30 blew a piston it still runs and blows smoke out the valve cover. :(

Pretty easy rebuilding these things?

Comment

sup sup sup
        Originally posted by dvck
        I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Not bad. I am entertained. E36 content

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
            Awesome! What brings you down here? What area are you gonna live in?
            Got a job offer at an engineering firm in Torrance. Looks good, so I'm probably gonna take it. Still negotiating some minor details. They want me to start ASAP, so I might be down there mid May. I've heard good things about Long Beach and Gardena

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
            Saweet, say hello when you're in town dude.
            Will do! I'm sure I'll be at some of the meets. I know all of two people in the area so I definitely want to get to know some of the local e30 folks.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
              So my m30 blew a piston it still runs and blows smoke out the valve cover. :(

Pretty easy rebuilding these things?
              Haha, love that it still runs. You first need to see if it's worth rebuilding; whether the head & cylinder walls are intact, assuming the piston didn't scar them too much. Pop off the head and put your finger in there, anything more than a millimeter deep would be sketchy.

Originally posted by Corey@Track.One View Post
              Got a job offer at an engineering firm in Torrance. Looks good, so I'm probably gonna take it. Still negotiating some minor details. They want me to start ASAP, so I might be down there mid May. I've heard good things about Long Beach and Gardena

Will do! I'm sure I'll be at some of the meets. I know all of two people in the area so I definitely want to get to know some of the local e30 folks.
              Welcome welcome. San Pedro is alright too...most of it. Same goes for Gardena and LB.

Currently building a badass coffee table
              Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Me & a friend at school will be parting out a really good looking Cinnabar 325ic.

Just a heads up for local peeps - inventory list coming soon, stay tuned.

Cheers,
                Sina

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

For starters I'm probably going to sublet in Torrance or something through airbnb or something until I get some firsthand knowledge of the area. Still negotiating with the company on start date, so I might bring the e30 after all. We'll see I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                    pics?
                    I park with my feet... sometimes
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Corey@Track.One View Post
                      For starters I'm probably going to sublet in Torrance or something through airbnb or something until I get some firsthand knowledge of the area.
                      Brilliant! Try looking for the lesser-reviewed hosts, you may find gems there, and stay in a few places in the beach cities. One of the guys on here stayed with me for a bit, but I'm moving so can't host anymore.

Comment

I went camping last month. Kept forgetting to post about it. Went up Hwy 39, north of Ventura/Ojai. Stayed for 2 nights. Stupidly cheap. I keep wanting to go back, to escape, to be on that road again, to be away from the city.

Comment

Head up police check point on soto and merango and they are doing on the spot smog check
                          Last edited by marco 325 a; 04-14-2015, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bwana View Post
                            Is that fully ACS kitted?
                            sigpic

Comment

it would be funny if some guy with a car full of explosives got pulled over and he goes
                              "smog check this..." BOOOOOOOMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                                I went camping last month. Kept forgetting to post about it. Went up Hwy 39, north of Ventura/Ojai.
                                That is such a great road. Since I moved up to Santa Barbara I've been meaning to go burn some gas and take it all the way to Frazier Park.

-NICK

Comment

Working...
                                X