X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wasn't that. He said I would scratch his machine I'mon lowering springs

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
      I hate alignment places that won't align your car because supposedly it's too low.
      Go to JMP in Reseda dude, they work on and know e30s.
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
        Yeah going to give them a call tomorrow. Since I'll be closer from my job. Just thought I'd try the place down the street from my house because they have a big sign that says Alignment.

Comment

Originally posted by bwana View Post
          you tell me?

Looks like ACS rear skirt, IS side skirts, and stock I lip. Not sure on the wing.
          sigpic

Comment

It's a near full ACS car, or kitted car.

The skirts and wing are ACS pieces, It's sadly missing the hardest part of the kit to find.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dvck View Post
              It's a near full ACS car, or kitted car.

The skirts and wing are ACS pieces, It's sadly missing the hardest part of the kit to find.
              You are correct, i could never find the front valence. so i sold the car,

Comment

Hi

We are looking to record the sound of a (fairly stock) BMW 3 series E21 & E30. Basically a slightly louder version than "stock" is preferred for a new commercial.
                We're looking for people in the Los Angeles area, preferably near SFV.

This would be done during the next few days (apr 17-22), and would take around 2 hours. You'll not be asked to drive high speeds or do anything crazy.

You will get compensated for your time & usage, and will be asked to sign an NDA and a waiver.
                You will be driving your car, unless you don't feel comfortable with this, in which case we can provide a driver.

This is your chance to have your car sound in a cool TV commercial.

Please send me an email at charles@sourcesound.com if you're interested.

cheers
                I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

yup, they did the alignment of both of my cars. they know their shizz
                  Originally posted by dvck
                  I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
                    You are correct, i could never find the front valence. so i sold the car,
                    Network my boy, I knew someone who sold 1 of those front valances, not too long ago. 😢

Comment

Network my boy, I knew someone who sold 1 of those front valances, not too long ago. 😢

This was two years ago. You really think in sold the car since no valence? Mwahahha

Someone had one, i think robertk, it was an arm and a leg tho.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
                        This was two years ago. You really

Someone had one, i think robertk, it was an arm and a leg tho.
                        Gotta pay to play and lord have mercy on the new poor unsuspecting owners.

Comment

Anyone good with electrical work want to help me track down the drain on my battery? I can feed you :) I will be making an attempt to do it tomorrow. Will probably shadowline my car too... Who knows how ambitious I will be when the sun comes back up...
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

That sucks dude^
                            If you decide to take your car to a shop, be ready to get bent over .

Comment

I have posted in scal wheels and tires, just incase you guys are looking for wheels.

RC090 E39 CB 74.1, 17x8 Square Set, et20 5x120 no tires. 1 taken apart the other 3 still complete 2 piece. $500

E28 5x120 390mm TRX Metric bottlecaps with tires $150.

Both sets for $500. Need them gone. PM me, I will try hard not to say no to your offers.

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
                                That sucks dude^
                                If you decide to take your car to a shop, be ready to get bent over .
                                Yea, no way Im taking it to a shop for something like this. I will take my sweet time figuring this out, though Id rather have someone who is well versed in this to assist.

My plea for help in the General Technical hasnt been answered yet. At this point, I have a DMM and my test light and have read a ton of DIYs... so we'll see if I can figure this out on my own
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X