X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol that shit always happens to me too.

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
      You mean the raised subframe bushings? They make sense but then you'd have to get the raised diff cover bushing as well. Not exactly a negative but something to consider.
      You need to use spacers on the diff mounts not a diff bushing.
      12mm raised bushings you need 12mm spacers for the diff mounts.

Comment

Originally posted by XwalkerX View Post
        just posted in the socal parts thread but figure I would cross post it here...

does anyone have an extra throttle cable or cruise control setup they can scavenge thats laying around and can bring a specific piece to pelican cars and coffee tomorrow?

I only need the little round fitting that goes in the white clip...

seen here:

I already called pelican and I couldn't pick it up today because they say it takes 24hrs to process an order and they are closed on the weekends

-____-

this is the specific piece I need :

I have that. I'm not sure what time I'll get there, from Riverside. I'll bring it.
        1991 318is, AWII, Eibach/GC, Koni
        Riverside CA

Comment

Fuckin gas just jumped nearly a dollar a gallon. Bullshit.

Originally posted by blunttech
          Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Originally posted by mrcheezle19 View Post
            Fuckin gas just jumped nearly a dollar a gallon. Bullshit.
            Sebo texted me the same thing. Increase happened literally over night/this afternoon.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by diamonddonbmw View Post
              I have that. I'm not sure what time I'll get there, from Riverside. I'll bring it.

thanks man i hope you read this in time but i found one already thanks to iwantspeed.

also i did notice gas jumped but a few places must not have been aware so i just filled up for 3.79/gal for 91 oct

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                Sebo texted me the same thing. Increase happened literally over night/this afternoon.
                It was 3.64 on tuesday. 4.29 today :/

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                  Definitely all the more reason to switch to e85 next week lol.

Originally posted by blunttech
                  Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                    You need to use spacers on the diff mounts not a diff bushing.
                    12mm raised bushings you need 12mm spacers for the diff mounts.
                    The bushing is offset to raise the diff the same amount as the subframe.
                    Either one would work I suppose, but the bushing is poly so why not upgrade from stock while you are there?

Better option than spacers in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
                      The bushing is offset to raise the diff the same amount as the subframe.
                      Either one would work I suppose, but the bushing is poly so why not upgrade from stock while you are there?

Better option than spacers in my opinion.

Uhm. The diff is hard mounted to the subframe. If you don't space it your driveshaft will hit the gas tank.

Comment

Guys, my girlfriend surprised me today by getting me a ride in a new GT3 thru Exotics Racing over at Fontana. Ive seen it before and always thought it was a little douchey but man that car was a riot. I ended spending an extra $50 to get two extra laps, but it was totally worth it. I had a blast and was passing cars who had slower drivers. Not sure if I would spend my own money on it, but as a gift, I couldnt have asked for anything better to do after spending my morning looking at Porsches haha
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Yeah, she's a keeper.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Those are the girls you impregnate "on accident".

Trust me, I know.
                            world renown Harry Potter expert
                            sigpic

Comment

That's awesome, incredible gift!

Currently building a badass coffee table
                              Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Anybody in the LA area know how to troubleshoot the AC system? Can't figure it out and don't want to pay big monies

Comment

Working...
                                X