• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just cracked my IS lip :(

Comment

SoCal General Chat

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
      So went to my local branch and after about 10 minutes of doing something on her computer, she said that there is no record for that bill in the system and that I should try an independent currency exchange place. It's quite a bit of money, and I know if I go to an independent place they will rape me. So I'm not sure what to do at this point. Maybe I'll hang on to it for now.

Fuck that. I was reading victims of brown recluse spider bites, and nope. Just no. Scientist are worried that if a black widow and a brown recluse mated, it would be VERY bad. The deadly poison of a black widow and the aggressiveness of a brown recluse.

I got a brown recluse bite at an Easter egg hunt when I was a kid. Melted a nice crater into my skin. I didn't notice until the next day, but by then it was already very painful

It's a very small brown spider with a violin on its head. I had one in my bedroom once and got it with a vacuum cleaner. Fast little fuckers. They usually crawl onto your arm where it folds because it's nice and warm. Then when you fold your arm closed bam they'll be squeezed and bite you. They are small enough to where you wouldn't notice

Comment

Spiders are nasty, especially when you are laying underneath your car or in a small space

Comment

God dammit. I just brushed/flicked off a spider on my shoulder this morning and than another off my elbow while eating breakfast. They were small.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
            I got a brown recluse bite at an Easter egg hunt when I was a kid. Melted a nice crater into my skin. I didn't notice until the next day, but by then it was already very painful

It's a very small brown spider with a violin on its head. I had one in my bedroom once and got it with a vacuum cleaner. Fast little fuckers. They usually crawl onto your arm where it folds because it's nice and warm. Then when you fold your arm closed bam they'll be squeezed and bite you. They are small enough to where you wouldn't notice
            Burn them all with fire! :devil:

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

Hey guys, heads up for the caravan to San Diego this coming Sunday.

If you're in the SFV, LA, SGV, SOUTH BAY. We will be meeting in the parking lot to in-n-out at 3801 Inglewood Ave, Redondo Beach off the 405 frwy exit. We leave there at 8:15, no hold ups.

Location 2 is out of the 527 Spectrum cntr. Dr., Irvine in OC leaves at about 8:45 am. Please try not to be late, so you can caravan along.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

99% it was a huntsman spider.
                Never have I seen one around here.

I rarely see black widows anymore maybe because of drought?
                This fucker was FAST.
                Picture from google.

Comment

Why? Why would you plague SCGC like this? And for some damn reason, I just saw a video on FB about someone filming a massive spider in someones ear.

Hey, at least I'll be able to sleep well tonight...

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

Comment

FUCK. Broke down in barstow. Need an m50 spider hose ASAP! Pm if you've got something! I'll be at a hotel of i15
                      91 318is M50 swapped
                      05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
                        FUCK. Broke down in barstow. Need an m50 spider hose ASAP! Pm if you've got something! I'll be at a hotel of i15

Do you need to grab one from a junkyard? They're open till 5. I'm in Apple Valley like 20 mins away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sup ?? Anyone going to the drag races in San Diego tonight at Qualcomm Stadium?
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

broke down in barstow they don't even have teeth how u going to find an m50 house :(

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                              broke down in barstow they don't even have teeth how u going to find an m50 house :(

In Apple Valley? There's 3 junkyards up here with lots of m50's in e34's and e36's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                                Ha! No kidding, this place is.....interesting.

The spider hose had developed a pin hole right in the junction of the tb heater line and the return line. I couldn't patch it so I had to come up with something. Parts are days out and we need to be in Colorado by Sunday.
                                I actually fixed it because I am fucking macgyver. Home Depot server me well. Should be a semi permanent fix. I had previously deleted the TB heater plate so I blocked it off at the head and used some plumbing fixtures...yea I said that. Pictures soon..

took it for a spin for awhile, ac blasting. Bled it a few times, heat blows hot, no leaking. Fingers crossed we're gooc to go.
                                Last edited by Nick_S; 07-31-2015, 08:24 PM.
                                91 318is M50 swapped
                                05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Working...
                                X