X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See you at the coffee place.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Last edited by faujijatt; 10-30-2015, 09:49 PM.

Comment

See you guys at the coffee shop. I will be in my new parts hauler.

Comment

^ i wont even ask 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
          1998 e36 328ic/5 -
          Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
          1967 2002 parts car
          1994 318iS junked.

Comment

I loaded up Matt's diff in the 02's trunk and it rolled around and dented the shit out of my rear panel. I'm mad but I kind of like it. But I'm mostly mad.
            world renown Harry Potter expert
            sigpic

Comment

Just picked up a 2013 F30 with the sports package for the wife this past weekend. Car is incredible, I havn't been that interested in purchasing a newer car for awhile but she needed a new car and I was absolutely wowed with the options, performance, and ease of the F30.

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
              Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Launch control wired in. The backfires are unreal.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

we need a video with good audio. yalla go
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Well its just a 328i, idk if it has launch control, but if it does I sure need to try that out

EDIT: No it does not, I guess some 2014 models have it but not our 2013, thats ok, it launches nicely as is

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

Comment

Anyone else seen this?

Comment

That and the Porsche parked next to it would be a sight to see on a track, but I highly doubt either of them would ever get there, except maybe parked in front
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

At first I was like, it's ruined...again but then I've come to appreciate his vision and workmanship that lies underneath the rust and broken tail light. Just like the rat rod BMW V8 powered Ford he built it's outrageous, nofucksgiven, think outside the box type shit. If you still don't like it, it's okay, not everyone will and at the end of the day it's just a run of the mill E28.
                          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                            At first I was like, it's ruined...again but then I've come to appreciate his vision and workmanship that lies underneath the rust and broken tail light. Just like the rat rod BMW V8 powered Ford he built it's outrageous, nofucksgiven, think outside the box type shit. If you still don't like it, it's okay, not everyone will and at the end of the day it's just a run of the mill E28.
                            I agree, I have always liked the car, and I know not everyone does, but at the end of the day when rustys journey really took off, it was a totalled e28. I just love what I have to imagine are the sides to a 02 hood that make up the tops to the wide body front fenders. Just the level of creativity is crazy.

Comment

It really would be a shame though for that car NOT to be on the track with the type of work they put into it. no comment on the previous iterations

edit: in other news, does anyone know a good PDR guy? I am working on getting the body of the car as flawless as I can and there is one ding in the rear quarter panel that drives me crazy and I am sure a PDR guy could handle.

PDR dent removal day anyone?
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post

edit: In other news, does anyone know a good pdr guy? I am working on getting the body of the car as flawless as i can and there is one ding in the rear quarter panel that drives me crazy and i am sure a pdr guy could handle.

Pdr dent removal day anyone?
                                ig @alloutdent
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X