X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackhawkimpact View Post
    [ATTACH]105831[/ATTACH]
    Thanks @Blackhawkimpact, I saw Ernie today @ Muffler Doctor and he did an awesome job, and thankfully that solved my smog problems. Before they measured NO in the 900s for low speed and in the 400s for high speed now it's only 38 for low and 7 for high.
    Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
    My shop could do it but we're busy as fuck so maybe not. Give my boss Jim a call. 310 542 2977. We're in Torrance, helluva lot closer than Chino, lol
    @Chilezen, I called Jim on Friday but had to leave a message and by the time he got back to me I already had things in motion with Muffler Doctor. I will keep the info for future work as I am looking for a new shop to service my cars. Thanks again.

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk
    Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
    LED Bulb Thread
    R6 LED Review

Comment

Well looks like I'll be going to Norcal next semester, pretty stoked
      88 325is Five Speed
      Lachssilber

Comment

where to?
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Yes where at ?
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

San Jose State for two years to finish my undergrad. Ive already done my General eds at community college
            88 325is Five Speed
            Lachssilber

Comment

that was the first university I went to after graduating high school... Im from San Jose originally. Some fun backroads out there. What are you studying?

Congrats btw
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                that was the first university I went to after graduating high school... Im from San Jose originally. Some fun backroads out there. What are you studying?

Congrats btw
                advertising

i might do my minor in Japanese because i already have half the requirements done
                88 325is Five Speed
                Lachssilber

Comment

just a warning, San Jose is pretty boring. haha
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

just a warning, San Jose is pretty boring. haha

I live in R E D L A N D S we have like 3 bars , one Indian place, 2 Thai places and a few really shinty sushi places. It's boring as shit here I went bowling last night and that was the most fun I've had in weeks. I'm pretty worried about housing so I got my student housing app in super early. If there's a good ramen shop I'll be stoked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    88 325is Five Speed
                    Lachssilber

Comment

at least $400... probably not more than 600

Thanks simon, with some nice cleaning i'd sell for $4-500. What are good adapters to run?

Sent from my payphone using Tapatalk
                      1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
                      1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                      Roundie alpina pig cheekā€™d (1969)
                      1967 2002 parts car
                      1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Hey guys... Fairly new to the e30 scene so I wanted to introduce myself. My dad has a clean 89 325i that I learned how to drive in, and I just picked up an 87 325 project that I can call my own :D Pretty sure I've seen a few e30 meets around in n out near Mt. SAC. If those are still a thing I'd be down to roll to one of em

So... Sup!

Comment

Originally posted by krayzi[e] View Post
                          Hey guys... Fairly new to the e30 scene so I wanted to introduce myself. My dad has a clean 89 325i that I learned how to drive in, and I just picked up an 87 325 project that I can call my own :D Pretty sure I've seen a few e30 meets around in n out near Mt. SAC. If those are still a thing I'd be down to roll to one of em

So... Sup!
                          Welcome !! There is a meet at in-n-out at 8pm this evening on the corner of valley blvd and grand ave in walnut.Its every Weds night.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                            Nothing left in block except 2 pistons, and making a coffee table with it as stated. Of course pan is off. No way to remove pistons from bottom.
                            Picture of stuck piston?

Currently building a badass coffee table
                            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Im thinking about getting an iS lip for my car, but the cheapskate in me wants to buy the rep from the member here instead of the OEM one, but I cant remember the price difference

Anyone have personal experience with either?
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

Buy the real one. Don't be a cheapskate with an is-lip. Just ask Abdu about real is-lips and what they can endure.
                                world renown Harry Potter expert
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X