Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only went to one it was at a dealership in santa barbera.
    Nothing anything TOO cool. Just some dropped e30s with rims, e46s with boring superchargers ect.

Comment

Im glad the rest of the IE guys came, we drank and made hot dogs. i don't think ill do bimmerfest again, if i want to see 5,000 persian guys in 335s i can go to glendale. I prefer socal vintage i think.
      88 325is Five Speed
      Lachssilber

Comment

Hahahaha^

Comment

Damn ^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
          1998 e36 328ic/5 -
          Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
          1967 2002 parts car
          1994 318iS junked.

Comment

thats funny but true!

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
              if i want to see 5,000 persian guys in 335s i can go to glendale.
              Hey now

...it's true

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Narek View Post
                Hey now

...it's true

But for real though it's just the Persian guys in newer bmws, e30 e36 and e34 guys are chill. Maybe I'm just jellie I can't do hood rat shit like burn outs on demand with out the help of Mother Nature.

88 325is Five Speed
                Lachssilber

Comment

But for real though it's just the Persian guys in newer bmws, e30 e36 and e34 guys are chill. Maybe I'm just jellie I can't do hood rat shit like burn outs on demand with out the help of Mother Nature.

In Glendale, it's mainly Armenians that drive brand new BMWs. A lot of them do drive pretty crazy too haha.

Comment

In Glendale, it's mainly Armenians that drive brand new BMWs. A lot of them do drive pretty crazy too haha.
                    ^this. but sometimes they get their asses handed to them by a lowly E30
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

In Glendale, it's mainly Armenians that drive brand new BMWs.
                      If you want Persians, they got Beverly Hills locked down with Benzos & BMWs.
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

In Glendale, it's mainly Armenians that drive brand new salvage BMWs. A lot of them do drive pretty crazy too haha.
                        fixed

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                          This about sums up the quality of the e30 scene for me nowadays (taken at yesterday's "event")
                          loool wow
                          cars beep boop

Comment

getting some good laughs reading the bimmerfest comments. Pretty much all on point. It was all about wings, rivet on fenders, stickers, BBKs, and generally makign your car look like a racecar even though it wasn't.

I had fun though. Got there early for battle of the bimmers, so I avoided long entrance lines and idiots driving. Brought some friends, a tent, chairs, a grill, food and beverages. Even though there were a lot of shit cars, there were still some very cool, nicely done rides and I had a few nice conversations with some chill owners. Also seeing the mclaren f1 gtr, and e46 m3 gtr in the BMW tent made the whole day worth it for me.

I've got pictures of the cars I liked, where's the place to start a pic thread? "member's rides"?
                            '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                            Shadetree30

Comment

I took a bunch of photos many of the cars were nice, but it wasn't the concentration of awesomeness that socal vintage is
                              88 325is Five Speed
                              Lachssilber

Comment

I took a bunch of photos many of the cars were nice, but it wasn't the concentration of awesomeness that socal vintage is
                                agreed. I enjoyed socal vintage much more in terms of the cars. Seems to draw more of the true enthusiasts and people who actually wrench on the car
                                '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                                Shadetree30

Comment

Working...
                                X