This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    Didn't make it, not gonna and heard it was a shit show.

Did I get it right?
    Pretty much. Luckily my little group and I avoided all the caravans by leaving a couple minutes early.

Definitely won't be attending again in Fontana.

This about sums up the quality of the e30 scene for me nowadays (taken at yesterday's "event")

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
      Pretty much. Luckily my little group and I avoided all the caravans by leaving a couple minutes early.

This about sums up the quality of the e30 scene for me nowadays (taken at yesterday's "event")
      I saw pictures of that thing on IG, looks like shit IMO, especially the external oil cooler it has. I don't even see the point of the stabilizers on the wing lmao

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Narek View Post
        I saw pictures of that thing on IG, looks like shit IMO, especially the external oil cooler it has. I don't even see the point of the stabilizers on the wing lmao
        Bcuz scene points ftw. He probably drfts hard wit all his homiez

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
          bfest has definitely taken a plunge in the shitter now. Didn't feel like going this year because 2015's felt like a huge parking garage that was just really focused on the vendors. There was a sense of community when it was at the rose bowl, and I loved that.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
            Heard the caravans had no leader, no one cared just drove everywhere like assholes but, most if not all made it there to pay their $30 for parking lot pimpin.

Did I get it right?
            I never heard from the LA or Valley or Irvine or LB groups. Somehow they still managed to find their way to Bav Garage and clog it up. From San Diego, Kinghorn/Andrew(?) made it up with a small crew, he passed Irvine but only picked up one person. My group was mostly new kids, with some decent cars actually. Never met them before, hopefully they come back out after that event. Our caravan was orderly.

With that entry fee, I'm sure the management is swimming in dough and would call it a success; they'll be happy to host the shit show again because it's no doubt they made bank.

Currently building a badass coffee table
            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Huh, wow, I was a little bit disappointed missing Bfest but now not really.. Glad I've been enjoying my wine in Temecula for the weekend, I guess lmao

Comment

jesus christ of that riced out convertable

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                  jesus christ of that riced out convertable

Yea, I shook my head and said "why" for no expected response

Comment

Originally posted by AlonzoS View Post
                    Bcuz scene points ftw. He probably drfts hard wit all his homiez
                    The owner of the car is Corey Hosford (mightve spelled wrong) who runs the company Street Standard and he's an ex-formula D driver. He's planning on driving on two of the formula d events this season but with his Boss s14

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
                    Instagram: @derkm

Comment

At least I can say, I still attended 3 of the original and official Bimmerfests from back in the day.

I bitched about Socal Vintage before but, it's were I'll be spending my parking lot money from now on.
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Any picture threads?

Comment

I took a bunch of pics and will prolly make a thread and I'll be uploading on my instagram over the next few days.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
                          Instagram: @derkm

Comment

Originally posted by AlonzoS View Post
                            bfest has definitely taken a plunge in the shitter now. Didn't feel like going this year because 2015's felt like a huge parking garage that was just really focused on the vendors. There was a sense of community when it was at the rose bowl, and I loved that.
                            I wish they make the show at the Rose Bowl again. Only reason I didn't go this year and last year is because Fontana's like an hour away from my house. I only live like 15 minutes from the Rose Bowl so it would be a lot more convenient. Plus, it's a nicer place.

Comment

LOL the Pandem vert. I saw Barry post a pic of it on FB and immediately noticed the shitty extra rivets on the bumper's shroud and the bottom hanging piece that's suppose to gert riveted onto the valance since the kit was made for plastic bumper cars.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Vintage is where it's at. It's kinda like how Bimmerfest was when it started at Cutter motors. Unfortunately, Vintage too is starting to grow and grow as more BMW's become classic.
                                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
                                X