This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ak- View Post
    I miss the mountains. I'll pay a visit soon on either two wheels or in four.
    come to colorado plz

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I miss the mountains. I'll pay a visit soon on either two wheels or in four.
      I finally got coils! lmk next time you guys go to azusa or gmr :)

hi everybuddy
      Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
      Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
      Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
      Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
        come to colorado plz
        I'll come say hi if I ever do. Really. It's great out there and I'd love to do some drives.
        My car scares me at high altitude though because I don't think it's self-adjusting to the atmospheric pressure loss when I cycle the ecu on/off at X altitude which could potentially be bad news if I beat on it.

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
        I finally got coils! lmk next time you guys go to azusa or gmr :)

hi everybuddy
        Definitely. It's sort of on me right now since I have to get what I broke fixed, but it's been too hot for me to be bothered enough to go outside lol.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Talk about heat today......

Was in Pico Rivera earlier, then had to drive to the SFV and OMG. I got hit with a bucket full of heat and it was unbearable.
          How can y'all live like that?
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
            Talk about heat today......

Was in Pico Rivera earlier, then had to drive to the SFV and OMG. I got hit with a bucket full of heat and it was unbearable.
            How can y'all live like that?
            I had to drive to Bompton earlier and felt that heated wall of ballsack too.
            Even with A/C I still drove shirtless for comfort, to avoid tan lines, and to fit in, of course.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I feel like someone just punched me in the gut. After fighting and getting custody of my daughter 5 years ago it just went by way to fast. My daughter just left this morning to go on a trip with my mom and dad back east for 3 weeks.On the way back they are going to be dropping her off with my ex wife in Arizona so she can start college. I just want to loose it ,but i'm holding it together. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Im sorry Terry, I cant imagine the feeling. Im sure all of this wont be lost on her.

Edit: Terry, you really need to download Tapatalk...

Last edited by 2mAn; 06-21-2016, 10:21 AM.
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

That first pic is the " rock garden " on gold mountain. The second pic is when we stopped for lunch. Starting left to right My daughter Ally jo,my other daughter Marissa above me,My niece Melissa and my daughter Marissa's boyfriend Dylan.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

It goes to boiling atmosphere yesterday to pretty nice today. ;)

Comment

I drove shirtless for comfort, to avoid tan lines, and to fit in, of course.
                      The mental picture, seems like something only your buddies Ryan or Sebo would enjoy.

Comment

The fact you thought about the mental picture means you wanted to enjoy it too

Currently building a badass coffee table
                        Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Interesting article. Archie's Towing mentioned.

A minor accident with a bicyclist. A police officer who allegedly lost his memory. Seventeen cars, mostly sports cars including exotics like a couple of Lamborghinis and a Nissan GT-R, impounded for more than 100 days with no explanation given to their owners. It’s a deeply baffling story unfolding in the small town…

Comment

hey random question. after a smog is done do you have to GIVE DMV your certificate or do they just want to SEE it?
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                              hey random question. after a smog is done do you have to GIVE DMV your certificate or do they just want to SEE it?
                              Neither if it was done at a legit place, it automatically gets an email sent to Sacramento. You go to DMV, pay whatever fees and you're done.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                                Neither if it was done at a legit place, it automatically gets an email sent to Sacramento. You go to DMV, pay whatever fees and you're done.
                                thanks Ed :up:
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X