This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
    I put my phone and wallet on top of the car as I was getting in.

I grabbed the wallet.

Forgot the phone.

Drove away. :curse:
    I did that with my wallet one time with $2000.00 dollars in it and it fell off the roof in Runningsprings/Big Bear area after i stopped for gas.I heard a thump-thump and didn't think anything of it.I drove down to Ontario then realized what happened.I drove back up the hill and found it on the side of the road test next to the guardrail.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
      I did that with my wallet one time with $2000.00 dollars in it and it fell off the roof in Runningsprings/Big Bear area after i stopped for gas.I heard a thump-thump and didn't think anything of it.I drove down to Ontario then realized what happened.I drove back up the hill and found it on the side of the road test next to the guardrail.
      So you lost 2k but found the rest of your wallet? Dam that sucks.
      Originally posted by dvck
      I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
        So you lost 2k but found the rest of your wallet? Dam that sucks.
        No thank god !! I found my wallet and the $2g's was still there !!! :D :D
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Very lucky ^ lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
          1998 e36 328ic/5 -
          Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
          1967 2002 parts car
          1994 318iS junked.

Comment

I'm not so butthurt about losing money, I'm upset to have lost memories in that phone... Money is money but smiles are priceless

Currently building a badass coffee table
            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Last night I was driving home, and a 2002 passed me. He had a pretty clean car, loud exhaust, and a "respect your elders" sticker. I stopped next to him at a light hoping he would turn his head. Some older guy. He was in a big effin' hurry. At the next light, it changes to yellow, I'm almost along side him but I'm too far to make the light, plus there are cars waiting to make their left turn. And since it's yellow, someone does turn left. The idiot in the 02 charges ahead, he brakes/locks his rear at the last second, just barely misses the car who had right-of-way. He swerves and speeds past. Ass. What a shame a car like that in the hands of his.

Comment

I agree ^. Unless he has a legit reason?

Comment

This thread has been awfully quiet lately. Its like everyone has a life or responsibilities?

Comment

Have you been outside lately? The weather's perfect, car shows left and right, NFL is back in town, kids getting ready to go back to school, etc. Can you blame us?
                    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Been playing with my toys rather than playing with my phone

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                      '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                      Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                        Have you been outside lately? The weather's perfect, car shows left and right, NFL is back in town, kids getting ready to go back to school, etc. Can you blame us?
                        I was at point mugu today. Awesome weather. Saw a few e30s on the road. Been debating about getting a bike

Comment

When people ask about me/what I do, and when I say art stuff, I'd like to also show them too. But all my art stuff has previously been scattered. Now I finally have a good portion of it in one place! Still a lot of work left but soon I'll have a portfolio-type thing ready to share. So most of today was spent taking+editing pictures, & uploading+writing about stuff.

Comment

What kind of art stuff do you do? Paint? Draw?

Comment

I've been sitting at home and finally starting to make a dent in the 92 un-built model car kits i have. lol ;)

Comment

Heyooo.......
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X