This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    I paid, if I remember correctly, around 400 for one with a one year warranty from lkq, 700 is a lot. Honestly, 260s are super reliable. I'd rather have a used one that works correctly, then one that's been opened up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For sure, i'm going to try to pick up a used one and if no luck well then i'll go rebuilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Cayoncrusier93 View Post
      For sure, i'm going to try to pick up a used one and if no luck well then i'll go rebuilt.
      You can always buy a zf and mate it to the m20.
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Sup people.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Sup Terry
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Nothing worse than being at work with no work to do...
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Wheres the best spot to buy rear plastic bumper trim? Best ive seen is ECS $42 for each side and $97 for the center....
              Worlds 1st LS powered e30 cabby.
              Cab
              billac: 92 Lagunengrün cabriolet + cadillac LQ9 + Nitrous + rotiform SJC

Raphael: 88 Lagunengrün IX + Hella 500's + Red ACS type 1's

Shaggin Wagon
              : 01 325xiT 5 speed

91 MR2 GT3076TS + E85 = 505whp + antilag = wheelies
              88 CRX OEM+ 42mpg DD.

Comment

Shouldn't have worn cotton boxers!

I'm at the brink of going commando.

Not a pretty sight but, fuck its nasty out here in the tough streets of the South Bay.

Comment

By taint is turning into a swamp
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I got a fan under my desk thats blowing air right onto my sausage. Co-workers havent complained about me not wearing pants yet
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

I guess all I can say for all of us is *SWASS SWASS SWASS*

Comment

I'm in the service dept a/c office most of the day. I do have to go outside from time to time during the day. ;)
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                          I'm in the service dept a/c office most of the day. I do have to go outside from time to time during the day. ;)
                          BASTID! :rippedoff::hitler:

Comment

My shop doesn't have any means of cooling. Pair that with lots of welding (wearing a jacket only when I need to) and it gets hot as balls. On the other hand, during the off hours, I get to work on my car. Look! My new suspension is coming together!

Currently building a badass coffee table
                            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

those are some tasty welds

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                              Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Yea Kevan those welds are looking pretty damn good. Are you doing all the reinforcements to the strut housings + adding M3 sway bar tabs?
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X