Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for asking this in the chat thread, but I don't want to start a thread for a simple question.

I've been looking into getting a Mark D chip after doing some research, but I have no idea where to buy it from..
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I dont know, but he definitely has good chips.

In case anyone cares, I think I have to be patient and my time to own a Porsche will come. I was enjoying the drive in the Benz yesterday and today and think with a little more oopmh and noise I will be perfectly content with it and the E30. Now if I could just get MBofUSA to swap my steering wheel with a non Takata airbag (and paddle shifters) I will be a happy camper... for a little while ...

Also, theres a HPDE at Streets of Willow on Nov 12/13 that I am trying really hard to get my E30 to. Anyone else down to go? $295 for the weekend
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

In case anyone cares, I think I have to be patient and my time to own a Porsche will come. I was enjoying the drive in the Benz yesterday and today and think with a little more oopmh and noise I will be perfectly content with it and the E30. Now if I could just get MBofUSA to swap my steering wheel with a non Takata airbag (and paddle shifters) I will be a happy camper... for a little while ...

Also, theres a HPDE at Streets of Willow on Nov 12/13 that I am trying really hard to get my E30 to. Anyone else down to go? $295 for the weekend
        I've been wanting to go to a track event, but I feel like I should do some autox before getting on a real track.
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I'd be game if my e30 is running well by then.
          2.7i Stroker Turbo Build Thread

90 325i | 95 Miata

Comment

I want to run my car at Autoclub either Nov 5/6, but I'm still waiting on parts to arrive. I doubt I'll even have it ready by the next weekend, but if I do, count me in!

Currently building a badass coffee table
            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
              I've been wanting to go to a track event, but I feel like I should do some autox before getting on a real track.
              This would be money well spent as you will have instructors there to help out. If you can afford the cost and time of devoting the weekend to it, you will love it and wont really want to autocross anyways! haha
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

This would be money well spent as you will have instructors there to help out. If you can afford the cost and time of devoting the weekend to it, you will love it and wont really want to autocross anyways! haha
                That's good to know! Unfortunately, I'm going to be in Seattle for a week when this is going on...

Comment

Hey d00ds.
                  Do you know if I can use a 20 amp plug on an 10/3 extension cord?
                  I need to replace my 15amp that melted, but don't know if it matters what I rating I put on there.

Like if it won't work or it'll give it too much power. idk i'm not an electrician.
                  thanks.

Last edited by LowR3V'in; 10-21-2016, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Someone let me high-jack your itunes library so i can snag some new music!
                    Originally posted by dvck
                    I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

I'd definitely be down for this

1991 325i
                      flickr
                      @sambhaskins

Comment

Any meets going on tonight ? OC/LA ?
                        FS: Plug n Play Second Trunk Light !
                        My Parts for Sale Thread~

x 1984 325e 2.7i ~ CastroMotorsport Built x Daily Driven

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                          Sorry for asking this in the chat thread, but I don't want to start a thread for a simple question.

I've been looking into getting a Mark D chip after doing some research, but I have no idea where to buy it from..
                          Saw one on craigslist, but that was for an ETA ecu. If you want the link just let me know. (Not affiliated with that sale)

Comment

Man, today was brutal... Im going to register for that track day in November. I need to abuse something and the E30 is the only thing that can take a punch to the face
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

Successfully wrapped up my brother's five speed swap today. Feels like a whole new car! :up:

Ps if anyone wants a free auto tranny and driveshaft let me know!

-NICK

Comment

Sacrificed an oil pan this morning. Havent driven the e30 to work in 3 months. Some fool crashed his pickup on topanga canyon and left debris on the road, I ran it over and voila. This is why we can't have nice things.

Im also the dumbass driving around without the skid plate...
                                '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                                Shadetree30

Comment

Working...
                                X