Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The a/c in my car blows so cold it makes my knuckles hurt. I have to move the vents way or maybe it's i'm just getting old lol.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
      I saw that. I thought you picked up another.
      LOL that was my 1st e30. total pos m10 car. Not sure why but someone deleted the post. Kinda bummed because it was getting a lot of action. Unfortunately no e30s for me. Maybe when they get cheap again and I have a yard to store more cars. I did pick up a 96 850R back in Nov as my new project. Currently running 15psi ( 5 over stock ) downpipe,catless 3" bigger injectors and a 5spd swap on its way in a few weeks.

Comment

Ben get outta here with all your Vulva talk

-NICK

Comment

SoCal General Chat

I want a roadster now.

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
            Ben get outta here with all your Vulva talk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
              Thanks. I shot that at Sears Point over the weekend. SVRA was racing, and the car wanted to be in the races. The closest it got was parking in the Media lot. :(

The car didn't start out looking that nice, but its been a 16 year long project. I do vintage race it when I have the $$$$, but that doesn't happen often. Its street legal, but will still run pretty well in class.

Here is a short video a friend and I did a few years ago.

Will
              Very cool video and clean car!

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
                Very cool video and clean car!
                Thanks. Here is the evolution of the car over the past 16 years.
                This is what I started with, in the days before digital cameras.

Most of the bodywork done, the first time.

Mt Shasta All Datsun meet 2005

First track day, Thunderhill 2005

Sears Point 2006

Mugged by some punk in a Saturn Sept 2006.

3 wheeling through the autoX course 2009

First vintage road race, Laguna Seca April 2011 I finished 21 of 58 cars, and was the only car at the entire race to be driven to and from the race under its own power.

March 15 2011 The metamorphosis begins

April 25 2011, reborn a new car.

Its been a long, exciting, frustrating, amazing ride. I've learned so much from this car. Of the 3 amazing cars I own, this is still by far my favorite.

Will
                '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                  Its been a long, exciting, frustrating, amazing ride. I've learned so much from this car. Of the 3 amazing cars I own, this is still by far my favorite.

Will
                  More than the E30 M3 too?
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    More than the E30 M3 too?
                    Yes, the roadster is more rewarding to drive fast, because it makes you drive. The M3 is all business, almost to the point that its too easy to drive hard. It does nothing evil, it just takes care of business in a very controlled manner. I also don't have the emotional attachment to the M3 that I do with the roadster. The Alfa will be interesting. I don't know what to expect with it.

Will
                    '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                    '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                    '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                    '88 BMW M3

Comment

Don't see any other E30s on the entry list but figured I'd mention it:

Headed to the Fontana Autocross tomorrow, gimmie a holler if you come through, I'll be the only iX anyone there has seen in the last 10 years. :p
                      91 325iX - magnaflow, h&r sports+bilstein hds, chip

Comment

Originally posted by Chroma Aberration View Post
                        Don't see any other E30s on the entry list but figured I'd mention it:

Headed to the Fontana Autocross tomorrow, gimmie a holler if you come through, I'll be the only iX anyone there has seen in the last 10 years. :p
                        I've been to a few of those with Speed Ventures, I like them, but haven't had time to go in a while. I plan to return to autox & track by the fall :)

Currently building a badass coffee table
                        Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

whats up dudes. can anyone recommend a site or place to buy some bilstein front inserts?
                          Last edited by itskingsteelo; 06-14-2017, 04:08 PM.
                          Originally posted by dvck
                          I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                            whats up dudes. can anyone recommend a site or place to buy some bisltein front inserts?
                            Have you talked to the black man yet?
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

help

I need some comfort seats. I am in Torrance. Thanks

Comment

I had a Datsun Roadster 1600 SPL311 for close to fifteen years. Loved that little car. They have a Mercedes engine. Nice little four banger, hard on head gaskets though.I still have a short block in the back yard if anyone wants it.

Comment

Working...
                                X