Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need to know where to get parts, to d o a tune up on a 1986 325e e30, i want wires plugs cap/rotor, all brakes, want to get quality at best price, help me out 1st post here thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 96 328ic View Post
      i need to know where to get parts, to d o a tune up on a 1986 325e e30, i want wires plugs cap/rotor, all brakes, want to get quality at best price, help me out 1st post here thanks
      This is SoCal General Chat. Thinks you need to chat up in the PNW chats

Comment

rmeuropean.com is what i use.

or pelicanparts.com if i need next day pick up.
        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
        1974 2002tii / stock
        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Charlie

Comment

ty i heard of peican i ll try em how about bav auto? to $$$

Comment

trooper am i out of my jurisdiction?

Comment

^huh?

try blunttech.com
                ]

Comment

Yeah blunt is good too, I just don't like asking for prices. I like catalogs.
                  1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                  1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                  1974 2002tii / stock
                  2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

trooper am i out of my jurisdiction?
                    not really , maybe kinda sorta. Anyone can talk here, we just have off the wall conversations that are pointless so you know. Its a free for all chat dedicated to the e30 drive from Southern California. Just so you know.

Comment

Anyways.

has anyone seen this? I might d/l it if its worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                        Got more low: check, camber plates: check, wheels on: check

Me a happy man: check :D

Looks awesome, just need some trim
                        Originally posted by e30lov
                        sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
                        Adventures of an E30

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                          Got more low: check, camber plates: check, wheels on: check

Me a happy man: check :D

i think type A's look better with out caps. Make the wheel look more aggressive than purdy. I dont think any e30 should look purdy. Aggressive stants is the way to go!!!

PS edwin , you need smiley's and they should be smoked. Over all the car looks great , id paint the "IS' lip back to black.

Comment

damn edwin car is looking pleasant, just have to finish it off...those type A's tempt me so...

back from versailes not bad...bread was the best part for me lol...drenched in butter garlic and olive oil.

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                              damn edwin car is looking pleasant, just have to finish it off...those type A's tempt me so...

back from versailes not bad...bread was the best part for me lol...drenched in butter garlic and olive oil.

LoL

so many loz , gawd this bring back memorise of the **** days :))

Comment

You guys can hate, but im posting this for a frnd

this is a clean car with ALOT of time put into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X