X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Appreciate all the input everyone!
    If it ain't Boeing I ain't going.

Comment

Anyone up for speed ventures acs autox next weekend? (If it isnt sold out)

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
      '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
      Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
        Anyone going to Autox at Auto club on June 9th?
        Originally posted by sileighty View Post
        I'm planning on it, hopefully nothing happens that will keep me from being able to go.
        Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post

FFS Charlie

Hopefully I'll be welding my strut-mounted sway bar brackets on tomorrow, and do an oil change sometime in the week. That's all the prep I anticipate. I'm trying to get a friend to come with (in his Prelude) if he can troubleshoot an ignition problem.

Currently building a badass coffee table
        Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by King Geedorah View Post
          Ive been trying to sell my e30 for about a month now and Ive only gotten one call. Am i asking for too much?Is my car a POS? You guys are some of the most blunt people I know and I really need the money to buy tools for my career it just sucks knowing you have money but its in the form of a car lol.

An automatic sedan is a tough sell. My honest opinion is it’s worth $3-4K realistically. If it were a manual you could probably get near your asking price.

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
          The bad: car is a grey market car that apparently can't get registered, left open to the elements and rotting away. The shop owner is not the vehicle owner; owner has another grey market in the same lot with 20 thousand kilometers and won't give either of them up!

I’m assuming it has never been registered in CA? If it’s a semi-recent import I have almost no sympathy for the guy trying to register it in CA. BTDT.

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
            Big lot 6?

Maybe!

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
              I’m assuming it has never been registered in CA? If it’s a semi-recent import I have almost no sympathy for the guy trying to register it in CA. BTDT.
              From what the shop owner shared, the cars were registered before, they went non op for about 13 years and now DMV wants the cars dead.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm headed down to Long Beach (6/8) to check out a 2013 428i. If anyone needs parts hauled to the central valley up to Stockton lmk. I am close to the Bay Area and Sacramento region so if you're tryna get it there that'll work too. I won't be in the area for too long, probably a handful of hours. I will take whatever that can fit in the trunk of an 07 328i and preferably nothing super big or dirty. Just thought I'd post in case someone does need something...
                Last edited by ykarabala; 06-06-2018, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                  From what the shop owner shared, the cars were registered before, they went non op for about 13 years and now DMV wants the cars dead.
                  Edwin that is truly sad :(

I randomly found this euro 732i while cruising around with the gf. Going back tomorrow to make an offer for a friend

Hi everybody <3
                  Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                  Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                  Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                  Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

so is anyone driving up for the Picnic?
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Alright I've officially signed up and paid for speedventures autox Saturday and Sunday. Only problem is I'm currently in the process of replacing all my coolant hoses. I got all the hoses out and am putting the new ones in, but I also need to change the gasket for the water flange to the throttle body. Problem there is 2 of the 3 torx screws sheared off while removing them so now I need to get left hand drill bits and drill them out :hitler: Second problem is I ordered new torx screws along with my other clamps/throttle body gasket etc, but the torx screws were apparently not availalble and will take additional days to process, and so far I haven't heard anything, so now they probably won't arrive in time.

I might try going to the local dealer to get the screws but I don't want to pay $10 for 3 tiny screws.. so I'll see if McFadden-Dale has similar sized ones that I can use in their place.. hopefully they do.

So this weekend should be pretty fun. I'm expecting a lot of people to be there though.
                      Last edited by sileighty; 06-06-2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

I'd bet McFaddendale will have what you're looking for, they've never failed me. If they don't have it, specialty fasteners is in Chino on central ave by the prison, you could always give them a call.

Comment

Originally posted by sileighty View Post
                          Alright I've officially signed up and paid for speedventures autox Saturday and Sunday. Only problem is I'm currently in the process of replacing all my coolant hoses. I got all the hoses out and am putting the new ones in, but I also need to change the gasket for the water flange to the throttle body. Problem there is 2 of the 3 torx screws sheared off while removing them so now I need to get left hand drill bits and drill them out :hitler: Second problem is I ordered new torx screws along with my other clamps/throttle body gasket etc, but the torx screws were apparently not availalble and will take additional days to process, and so far I haven't heard anything, so now they probably won't arrive in time.

I might try going to the local dealer to get the screws but I don't want to pay $10 for 3 tiny screws.. so I'll see if McFadden-Dale has similar sized ones that I can use in their place.. hopefully they do.

So this weekend should be pretty fun. I'm expecting a lot of people to be there though.

Can always bypass in the meantime or delete it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by E30335i View Post
                            Can always bypass in the meantime or delete it
                            Seconded
                            Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                            Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                            Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                            Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

I've had to short circuit the tb heater using a 1/4" socket as a shunt before. You can also just block both ends, but that can end up with air bubbles that are difficult to bleed if you don't take your time.
                              cars beep boop

Comment

I just bypassed mine when the throttle body coolant gasket blew. Looped the lines together with a brass barb fitting and didnt touch it for the next four months that I owned the car.
                                1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Working...
                                X