• Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone going to a meet in laguna hills i'm going to check it out

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
      anyone going to a meet in laguna hills i'm going to check it out
      What's going on there>?
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

probably nothing just going to check out some cool cars.
        maybe get some racing in.

579 Followers, 465 Following, 103 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Shakes N’ Brakes (@shakesnbrakes)

Comment

dang. it's actually next week. last monday of the month. lulz

Comment

SMH why is it so hard to find a good E30 right now that hasnt been molested or passed off like 10 diff times.

Comment

Originally posted by tonytones View Post
              SMH why is it so hard to find a good E30 right now that hasnt been molested or passed off like 10 diff times.
              Now you know why I bought the one that I did... I wanted a stock example. I had to accept the blue that it was repainted, along with the auto trans and severely cracked dash to get one in the price range I wanted to pay...

You're likely better off finding an auto car, as they are usually driven by normal people who had no interest in modifying them... just budget 1000-1500 to convert it to manual if you are going to pay someone else to do the work.

That 87 auto sedan didnt look bad, but I still think that white 1990 model is the best deal right now
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                Now you know why I bought the one that I did... I wanted a stock example. I had to accept the blue that it was repainted, along with the auto trans and severely cracked dash to get one in the price range I wanted to pay...

You're likely better off finding an auto car, as they are usually driven by normal people who had no interest in modifying them... just budget 1000-1500 to convert it to manual if you are going to pay someone else to do the work.

That 87 auto sedan didnt look bad, but I still think that white 1990 model is the best deal right now
                Im tryina get a hold of him right now but no luck.

Gonna go check out a few this weekend including the blk sedan with mods. We'll see Thank you for your help :D

Comment

They are still out there, someone recently acquired a late model sedan manual fully optioned for 600 non runner. Paint and bumpers were clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Tonytones; what's your price range? DM me and we can chat up a bit.
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

So who's all coming through?
                      Attached Files
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

They are still out there, someone recently acquired a late model sedan manual fully optioned for 600 non runner. Paint and bumpers were clean.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                          So who's all coming through?
                          I'll probably be there
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by E30335i View Post

2man sent me this
                            https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=423296

looks like it needs some work done, but im pretty low on time (rentals go back early next week and i need a car on the road)

I've had a couple promising leads and when i get the vin i find out its salvaged or miles have been severely rolled back...

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                              @Tonytones; what's your price range? DM me and we can chat up a bit.
                              PM'd btw i live close to Midtown Crossing. I'll def be joining yall when i find the right car.

Comment

Originally posted by tonytones View Post

i saw a nice 4 door stock in huntington beach today.... $14,000.

Comment

Working...
                                X