Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonnah put a turbo friendly pan? And i hope you did not pick up a used clutch. Those gripforce kits are sooooooo cheap.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

To be honest I'm not sure what direction I'm going with it. I really don't need 3 cars, but I want to try some stance options out, so I may play with it and get it running tops and pass it on. Ill likely be swapping in an eta block too.
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Nice whip Mike ;)
        Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
        Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
        Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
        Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
          To be honest I'm not sure what direction I'm going with it. I really don't need 3 cars, but I want to try some stance options out, so I may play with it and get it running tops and pass it on. Ill likely be swapping in an eta block too.
          I say you make it into a track beater. get it running, beat the shit outa it. Dont even try to flip it. ditch thos wheels btw lol. I think i recall you asking out those fulgy borbets last week haha, i should have known.

Comment

Yeah I have a lot of options. It was a good deal so I bought it. But seriously, I have zero use for a third car so I may use it as an opportunity to test build a solid budget stroker and try some suspension before moving it along to someone that wants a solid base. Smog and reg are good till sept, so I have some time.

It will probably end up on dr steelies.
            1974 2002tii / stock
            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Just sell it to me.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I already bought all the replacement/rehab parts and have an appointment with my buddy's driveway for the next two weeks :/

I'm kind of excited to tear this bitch down and put it all together.
                1974 2002tii / stock
                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Yeah I have a lot of options. It was a good deal so I bought it. But seriously, I have zero use for a third car so I may use it as an opportunity to test build a solid budget stroker and try some suspension before moving it along to someone that wants a solid base. Smog and reg are good till sept, so I have some time.

It will probably end up on dr steelies.
                  I already bought all the replacement/rehab parts and have an appointment with my buddy's driveway for the next two weeks :/

I'm kind of excited to tear this bitch down and put it all together.
                  Dont let it go to far and forget about your org. car dude. Anyways gl on another e30. I couldnt own two e30 atm , two cars parked on the street.. fuck that shit...

Comment

Honestly this one is an electrical clusterfuck. I can't even figure out how to lock the doors. I haven't forgotten about the white car, but I'm pretty happy where she's at, and I am counting every penny I put in the gray one carefully. I'm going to invest lots of time but minimal cash into it.
                    1974 2002tii / stock
                    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Honestly this one is an electrical clusterfuck. I can't even figure out how to lock the doors. I haven't forgotten about the white car, but I'm pretty happy where she's at, and I am counting every penny I put in the gray one carefully. I'm going to invest lots of time but minimal cash into it.
                      good luck bro.... Like i said , make into a track car, have fun , blow it up :D

Comment

Thanks ben, this weekend is going to really key me in as to her fate.
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Thanks ben, this weekend is going to really key me in as to her fate.
                          :up: take your time. Watch what you do. its easy to get carried away. i keep telling my self to stop or slow down on buying shit for my car to make up for the money i spent to fix it but i keep pm'ing ppl about parts lol

Comment

It's a disease, it really is.
                            1974 2002tii / stock
                            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

It's a disease, it really is.
                              tell me about it haha....

Comment

Good morning people. I am going to be picking up a 02 toyota sequioa limited in less than 2 weeks time for a song.;)

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X