he was too soft!

Comment

that's what she...

Nah too easy.

I'm on the hunt for an o2 sensor! woot!

Comment

sup

Comment

it got bent because there was a drain cover that was apparently not seated correctly and i drove over it thinking it wasn't and it bent it up and in. really annoying.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

i dont see how you guys break oil pans... my eta was pretty low ( cut pros ) and i never cracked my pan and i had blown shocks all around.... dont get me wrong i broke the drain plug 3 times from speed bumps and scraped my pan but never hit shit.

Comment

i only broke it because my front end fell in a hugeee man hole at the yard. otherwise i ran without a skid plate for months and nothing.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                my feedback thread

Comment

c'mon, you guys don't know all the dips and holes on the 405 by now?

dood......

1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                  1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                  1974 2002tii / stock
                  2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post

dood......

http://www.mye28.com/viewtopic.php?t=95579
                    not sure if its worth 9k...

Comment

hey nw, mine happened 2 weeks after I moved here. I get a pass.

I want that touring pretty bad. Slap a turbo on it and you have one fast baby hauler

Comment

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
                        hey nw, mine happened 2 weeks after I moved here. I get a pass.

I want that touring pretty bad. Slap a turbo on it and you have one fast baby hauler

well the key is .. when you drive here in LA you watch the cars in front of you brake or hit dips so you know whats coming up. IDk that i have allways done ,m good luck so far.

Comment

10 fwy-montana and venice-jefferson are sketchy stretches. Outside of that, not all that bad on the LA section.
                          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                          1974 2002tii / stock
                          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post

dood......

http://www.mye28.com/viewtopic.php?t=95579
                            Mike i swear if dont stop posting up BITCHIN E34 tourings and E28,s im gonna drive down to UCLA and break your oil pan. Your reallly making me regret on selling my 2 past cars. lol
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Morning Terry,

I rode with Tim to OC in that touring. If you drove it you would want it. The new motor was a perfect fit with the 5 speed. I notice that the price has increased from when Tim sold it though. I wish I would have picked this one up when I had the chance!

Cheers,

Jim
                              sigpic

Comment

Forsure jim,i miss my touring alot but i am glad i have the sequoia now though.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X