• Show
Clear All

baur!

1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
    1974 2002tii / stock
    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

so who in the SGV area wants to meet up and caravan to the Van Nuys meet?

Comment

5 minute speech at 12... Start writing at 9AM like a boss.

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
        haha saw that last night and now I'm in this whole speech situation lol That kid is a a straight dumbass...

His description doesn't even qualify as a run-on sentence, more like a word bank lol
        Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
        Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
        Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
        Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

oh gawd , never seen a e21 baur, kinda wish i never did lol

Originally posted by supkev View Post
          so who in the SGV area wants to meet up and caravan to the Van Nuys meet?
          Ill be driving back to Alhambra after the meet to meet up with some other ppls.

Comment

Anyone have 2 or 4 bottlecaps or weaves I can borrow or buy to roll a car around?
            As long as they hold air please

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

finally got enough money and bought some swagger
              Last edited by happycamper; 04-29-2011, 01:57 PM.

call me for a good time (626)309-1771 9:45am to 6:30pm if you don't want to call contact me on aim its "swrmotorsports"

Comment

^^^ Define swagger?
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

okay so who in moval/ riverside is rolling down to bimmerfest. i went last year but i really wanna roll with a group. my brother in his e21 and a friends e36 may be with also.

we dont wanna drive way out of our way to meet a group, but driving down alone sucks
                  -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                  -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                  MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                  Got Drop?? ;-)
                  Originally posted by JinormusJ
                  But of course
                  E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                    okay so who in moval/ riverside is rolling down to bimmerfest. i went last year but i really wanna roll with a group. my brother in his e21 and a friends e36 may be with also.

we dont wanna drive way out of our way to meet a group, but driving down alone sucks
                    does someone hold your hand when u cross the street? its pasadena dude not far

call me for a good time (626)309-1771 9:45am to 6:30pm if you don't want to call contact me on aim its "swrmotorsports"

Comment

Hey guys, i got a pair of control arm with great ball joints. askin 60 bux for the pair, need to sell them asap some front billy sports for 75 , i paid that to edwin and never used them.

edited
                      Last edited by e30trooper; 04-29-2011, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                        Hey guys, i got a pair of control arm with great ball joints. askin6 60 bux , need to sell them asap some front billy sports for 80 , i paid that to edwin and never used them.
                        I think I can give you the $75.00 dollars you paid me back, not the $80 you are claiming. :D

Comment

Home depot sells honda parts?
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post

You know, I did ask myself if I had seen that before?, Maybe in the lumber and hardware dept.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                              They sell zip-ties, right? So yes.
                              -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                              Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                              Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                              Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                              Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Working...
                              X