X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonywonder View Post
    how was it overrated in your opinion?
    idk dude. Its allways the same every year. Best part was the caravan.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      That car is begging for my spare set of smoked hellas.

Friday, adams kart track, 6:00pm, BE THERE!!!!
      I cant afford to waste gas to drive 130 miles round trip.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.dvck View Post
        With all due respect Ben, you don't know me personally.

If my age is all that important to you I'm 24.

Frankly over it, I don't like the guy and I'm entitled to have that as my opinion on him.

If it's so overrated then don't go Ben.
        What i ment was, Ive meet you a few times and got a good vibe,so i figured you were a cool guy. Your the same age as me, not sure how you have lived your life. But at this age im over with high school drama,why go around talking shit . And thats what this is. I just dont think its cool going around bashing on ppl. Im sure you wouldn't like it if others did the same about you, right? I said I basically went for the drive there. That was the big highlight of the day.

one more think, just dont yell at me ,k
        this is all fun and games.

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
          hella flush is kinda over rated too. You know that aswell. Its fan boy shit. Make sure you paint your wheels pink or orange , lower tire pressure.
          in fact, i will be rolling in a white wrx wagon with orange volks. maybe it's because i'm younger, but i'm not really into cookie-cutter setups. no, i'd never do that shit to my car, but i get a kick out of it.

Originally posted by happycamper View Post
          if u like the people why not?
          for the same reason you don't wear an angels' jersey to a dodgers game, especially if you have 3 dodgers' jerseys in your closet. just sayin'.
          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
          1974 2002tii / stock
          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

welp after bangin around for a couple hours

finally finished

i agree with mike, ben I do enjoy off color wheels of course i could never afford the types of wheels what people bring to hellaflush i do in fact enjoy seeing them

call me for a good time (626)309-1771 9:45am to 6:30pm if you don't want to call contact me on aim its "swrmotorsports"

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
              I cant afford to waste gas to drive 130 miles round trip.
              Was talking to happycamper. I think i'm going to finally give drifting a shot.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Do it man, make sure to post vids.

Comment

drama all up in this thread

Comment

Yeah dude hella drama. Not just any drama though, this is 24 year-old drama.
                    world renown Harry Potter expert
                    sigpic

Comment

i don't remember challenging you to a gum tape death match /shifty

but i will be at the autoX august 13 or 14th

call me for a good time (626)309-1771 9:45am to 6:30pm if you don't want to call contact me on aim its "swrmotorsports"

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                        drama all up in this thread
                        :giggle:

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                          Yeah dude hella drama. Not just any drama though, this is 24 year-old drama.
                          you know you want some too buddy.

Comment

I can't even afford good tires at the moment let alone track time. I can swing the $30 for adams
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

That car is begging for my spare set of smoked hellas.
                              Lol, thank you for the hub dude and as far the hellas......i can't afford anything else at the moment. I have 2 traffic tickets coming up, I have to pay for dental work to be done on all the chillen and myself, plus braces for 1 of the kids. So yeah, my making my car a bigger cookie cutter days are over for now. :(

Btw, lmk when to drop off the hub dude.
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Good morning people. In my opinion i have only been to one bimmerfest and it was at the polo field in 2009. I liked it alot,as far as the last two go i cant say much about it personally because i didnt go but, other people i have talked to didnt like it OTHER than the after partys/BBQ's and the caravans. They have said it was ok.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X